Self-Development Forum
June 28, 2017, 10:43:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pendulum Dowse  (Read 21625 times)
shobha

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »

Pendulum dowsing has also been called "divining" for its ability to provide information and predict the future. The term "pendulum dowsing" is often used to refer to the search for specific targets, while the term "pendulum divining" is most often used in reference to seeking precise information.

Regards
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 07:26:31 PM by Sueblue » Logged
Zeffer
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 04:34:01 AM »

Forget the Douse
use your mouse instead and surf till you find the answer about WHAT is really going on with
the science behind all this type of phenomenon...  it works cuz'n,  ( ready for this ) YOU will it to work for YOU !
yeah oh yeah  Kiss
Zooffer
StormJewel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 02:07:27 PM »

I bought the pendulum box by sig lonegren - its really good value for money (about a 5) for a metal pendulum, a good book and a board thing.  It's really easy to read and gets stuck in straight away, but I only had a few goes and couldn't get it to work (he does tell you about the steps mentioned by louist.) But I'm sure with a little practice I'll get there!

I found a great youtube video on dowsing and posted it to a squidoo lens I made about how to develop your psychic powers http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-give-psychic-readings

As for divining rods, I had my first go at that recently in a sacred site in kent (coldrum longbarrow). It's on a ley or ley line (lines of energy that run through the earth and churches and holy sites are often found on them) and I found as soon as I strayed to the edge of the ley they crossed.  When I got near the inner stone circle, they would go mad, swinging wide then crossing.  It was really great, I really enjoyed it! didn't seem to work for everyone tho, but maybe for some it just takes practice?

ShelaghD

Make life happen!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »

I used to know someone with severe food allergies who used the pendulum dowsing method to check whether new foods were safe for him to eat.  I watched him doing it over a biscuit and he swore he'd being doing it for many years and it never failed.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else with allergies go out and only use a pendulum to check foods are safe, because what works for one person might not work for someone else and the effects could be disasterous. 

My suspicion is in this case any allergic reaction could have been suppressed by the strong belief that the pendulum had "told the truth", and it worked like a placebo.  Or maybe he didn't have as many allergies as he thought.  Its still intriguing though.   Undecided

Don't let life happen to you, make it happen for you!

Shelagh Dillon  www.FelicitasLifeCoach.com  

Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/felicitaslifecoach for daily inspiration with light hearted approach
kimboy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 10:50:29 AM »

If the pendulum moves in certain way to say "Yes" or "No". Can we change it?

StormJewel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 12:00:15 PM »

If the pendulum moves in certain way to say "Yes" or "No". Can we change it?

Do you mean can you change the way the pendulum swings to indicate yes or no, or do you mean if you get an answer you don't like, can you change what will happen?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: