Self-Development Forum
August 18, 2017, 11:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pendulum Dowse  (Read 21903 times)
Roy

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2007, 11:35:43 AM »

I'm new.

I would like to know anyone heard of Pendulum Dowse? And if does, I hope you will share what you know or what you think about "Pendulum Dowse".

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 11:39:51 AM by roy » Logged

Roy
geovanne

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:38:55 PM »

i know how to do that. im not really good at it cause i havnt gotten enough time to practiise, but here what to do:

you need some string and a small object with alot of sentimental value to you (something close to you)

tie the string to the object and have it hang. then calm yourself.
hold the string between your thunb and index fingers (dosnt matter which hand).

when it stops swinging, ask your self a "yes" or "no" question tha you know the answer to. pay attention to how it swings or rotates for yes and no answers.
when you find the pattern then you can move on to more difficult questions.

heres what happens: the pendulum is swinging due to subconsious arm movements. your subconsious has the answer to everything. this is just an easyer way of getting answers from it (i preffer to ask my subconsious directly if i have enough time).

kjociii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:30:05 PM »

A good place to start is http://www.lettertorobin.org/  There is a lot of information there that helped me get started years ago and it's free.
birchplain
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 05:49:26 PM »

Of course Dowsing has a long and time-honored tradition.
Our ancestors would dowse for water on their farms.
I read of Germans, many years ago using it to find iron ore mines.

Even organizations as conventional as the phone company would use
the technique to locate underground cables.

There is much to be explored on this subject.
A technique to tap into the sub-conscious ?
That's got to be a good thing. Wink
louist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 08:14:41 PM »

For months I tried using the Pendulum to dowse, but was unsuccessful. I finally learnt from a psychic how to get it to work.
Hold the pendulum still and ask it "Show me Yes" - Keep on asking it until it moves.
Note the direction for "Yes".
Then do the same with "No". This step is "Programming" it.
Then use it to test simple Yes/No answers.

Most people ignore this first step! Also, protect yourself with a circle of white light before you begin.
Colton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 05:04:05 PM »

I haven't had much luck with the pendulum, but I do get a definite response every time with divining rods. The easiest way to make these is to use  a wire coat hanger. You can make a pair of rods with this. You will need some pliers to cut the wire to length. You need to make 2 "L" shaped piecesof the following size: main length approx. 10-12"; handle approx. 5" The best way to get a sensitive reaction is to slide the handle into a cheap plastic ballpen sleeve (BIC type)having removed the ink tube. The rod now is able to swing easily. To use the rods, bend your arms so they are horizontal, with elbows at your sides. Hold the plastic tubes so the the rods don't touch your hands, and angle your hands so that the long arms of the rods are pointing forward, are parallel with each other, and parallel with the ground. Walk slowly forward, and when you walk over a sensitve spot, see what happens! If you move backwards, then forwards, you will probably get the same reaction. I get a response from underground power cables, and water pipes, (I know approximately where they are situated on my property)and other things which I cannot identify, without digging up the ground! I do however, get the same reaction whenever I go over the same piece of ground. I hope someone will give this a try. It does not work for everybody, but is definitely worth trying.
parameshwara

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

hello

I have heard that in both cases that is Pendulam dowseing and in  muscle checking our subconscious is at work and providing us the us the required answer .Can any one tell how we can use muscle checking ? muscle checking is,especially useful to check our limited beliefs
                                                                                                          parameshwara
Azhagiya Tamilmagan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 05:53:25 AM »

If the pendulum moves in certain way to say "Yes" or "No". Can we change it?

Amorantori

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »

Also, protect yourself with a circle of white light before you begin.

Protect yourself from what?................... Wink

Magic is just mis-understood science.

you can find me here incognito, lol.

http://scooternations.com/
Chaz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 05:25:37 AM »

Pendulum Dowse is fun. I didn't know there's protection should be involved... like asked by Amorantori, I want to know too, protection from what?

Keena

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 02:43:40 AM »

Protection is from potential interference from discarnate negative entities. You can just set the intention to only let your guides and higher self have access to the pendulum (and your subconscious).

Blessings,
Keena

Simply Divine Life
The Prosperous Path of Following Your Bliss
http://www.simplydivinelife.com
parameshwara

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 11:17:33 AM »

hello
  this is with muscle checking. Here is a method with muscle checking.those who are interested can use them http://www.ehdef.com
parameshwara
parameshwara

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 11:20:21 AM »

you will get the information in the free downloads
parameshwara
MikeJsimon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

Dowsing is incredibly practical. In fact, you can rely on a dowsing pendulum to pick lottery numbers. I use the lottery to measure my pendulum dowsing progress. You'll find that you'll have good dowsing days and bad pendulum dowsing days. The idea is to leverage the good days and use the dowsing pendulum to your advantage.

Jules

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 08:36:28 PM »

I used to dowse with pendulums quite a bit but have not done it for ages. A friend and I ran all sorts of experiments to see what we could achieve and some of the results were down right freaky! We sat at opposite ends of a room with identical maps and blank sheets of paper and set the pendulums to work. By the time we had finished, we had drawn identical images on the paper which corresponded to the towns and cities with the major roads, etc. linking the centers together.

We also tried and experiment with dowsing roads to find an object that we took turns in hiding outdoors. This didn't always work, but the strike rate was quite impressive really. Must give it another go now!

http://binauralaudios.com/special.html -$120 off special offer. Binaural beats for motivation, success and ultimate relaxation. Offer WILL end soon!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: