Self-Development Forum
July 25, 2014, 03:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried the hypnosis MP3 from instant-hypnosis to change eye color?  (Read 16235 times)
TomSKinney
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:55:04 PM »

There is someone on another forum where I am a regular visitor who found the hypnosis MP3 for changing eye color and was asking how effective it is. Eye was thinking that since I am already registered here, and since that site is related to here, that this place would be good to ask. So has anyone succeeded in changing their eye color using that MP3?
Sanjay Agrawal
Believe In The Here And The Now
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 04:55:03 AM »

Hello Tom,

This would be certainly worth experimenting - changing of eye-color through self-Hypnosis. It would be one more evidence of the power of the mind over the body.

There are quite a few kids who put those false things in their eyes to change their color. Perhaps they might be willing to experiment with the MP3?

Another related corollary is whether, if there indeed is success in the eye-color change, can the subject change it back? Or change to yet another color? I suppose so.

Cheers,
Sanjay.

My Spiritual Retreat On The Web: quest for Nirvana
PhilipPacanowski

pip_digital@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »

Hola to Tom and Sanjay - and to all others who may choose to read this.

I have started using the Change Your Eye Colour download. Not necessarily because I want to change the colour from the colour I have now (green), but because I think that it would be the final vindication of all my efforts these past few months in attempting hypnosis. Overcoming genetic information: that would take some neurological gusto.

If it does work, I am confident that I can change back. When I find I'm able to change it, I will also be comforted by the fact that I can change it back.

If there is anyone else who has attempted this session, let me know.

Best Wishes,
Philip Pacanowski
elsa27

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 07:45:35 AM »

hey there philip,sanjay and others. I have been hearing about this mp3 hypnosis change eye colour,i really want to get the mp3 sound,but it requires credit card in oder for me to download. Is there any possible way oof any you guys send me the mp3 sound trough my email as file? I really need it,and if anyone of you can help me,i can hand in the cash to your address. which is 12USD,please help and i will surely discuss to you about the process. my eye colour is dark brown,i want to try making it lighter.
Marli

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 11:20:13 PM »

Hi All,

I too purchased this mp3, but I have to admit this is my first attempt at self-hypnosis, having said that....

I only started using the mp3 this Wednesday - so this evening will be my 4th time using it - to date, I have not seen any change, but to be honest as I said, this is my 1st time trying anything of this nature, and as such, I'm not sure whether or not I've actually been asleep during the sessions or in a deep state of relaxation, as I don't remember any of the content past a very early point in the session, yet, I always seem to "wake up" somewhere between 2 or 1 at the end....

Any thoughts? Huh
ssur-3000

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »

i have started using this and have listened to the audio about three times .........when i woke up in th morning on my first try my iris appeared light brown .....my original iris color is dark brown .....i m hoping to change my iris color to blue .........but at the same timei have read that people have lost their eyesight trying this ...i don't believe it..........so does this mp3 really work ..i am really desperate
blablabla2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »

this sounds really interesting.

Hope to hear of your achievements later.

On a site note i don't believe that listening to the mp3 could cause blindness ssur-3000. But don't quote me on that one. When in doubt consult your doctor.

raquiellet

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 12:13:43 AM »

My gut feeling as a hypnotherapist is that we cant change our genetic traits with hypnosis.  Then again...health problems respond to hypnosis.  I guess the only way to find out is to try.  Why somebody would care THAT much about changing eye color though is beyond me...

LizB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 11:47:02 PM »

I will be very surprised if this works. Maybe it will hypnotise you into thinking that your eye color changed.  Huh
heretolisten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »

This kind of thing gives Hypnosis a bad name. It is infuriating to read this nonsense. Hypnosis can no more change eye colour than help you to grow longer body parts as is often claimed.

Linda J Miller

Hi , Im Linda J Miller

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »

I definitely agree with heretolisten on this topic, i thought it was a joke when I read it the first time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: