Self-Development Forum
November 21, 2017, 05:09:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we forget our dreams when we wake up during the theta stage  (Read 1725 times)
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2011, 07:57:23 AM »

I read recently in an e book that we tend to forget our dreams if we are woken up in the middle of our dreams? Is it true? I ask so, because a person might adopt this startegy to remember even these dreams(It might sound funny)
Appoint someone to sit beside him in the morning who will suddenly wake him up much before the morning at around 4:00 am. There is every possibility that the person will be dreaming at that time. The other person will ask him about the dream that was interrupted. Since hardly a few seconds have passed since the interruption, there is every possibility of that person remembering the dream?

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Linda J Miller

Hi , Im Linda J Miller

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:27:40 PM »

It is almost impossible to say, the world of sleep is heavily researched and also one of the things we know the least amount about, I would say that this is purely speculation backed by no real research. Therefore I wouldn't read much into it if I was you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: