Self-Development Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:40:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few of us really know what a dream is  (Read 3024 times)
Paul22

View Profile Email
« on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:55 PM »

Just something I thought was interesting

Since we were born till we become adult few of us really know what a dream is. We dream to become professional, parents rich and so on. Unfortunately many of us do not use that tool properly. That is the base of visualing our future, the way we expect it to be. Nothing was created untill the creator put it in the mind. Should we dream? My answer is: absolutely! yes! You would not be if they have not planned for you. Nothing is by hazard. You are and will always be the purpose of life.

But when a dream stop to be dream? This question appears a bit difficult for me to be answered even if it comes from my mind. I think in the manner of understanding the fact, It always remains what it is. However, In question of transforming our desire in concrete fact request action. That is where most of the time you and I fail. As I always sayyour brain functions by action not by feelling. A house is when the architect draw it. But forever would remain a simple imagination if any constructor ever built it. Achievement is both think and act.

Any reasonable though is achievable. I mean by reasonable something anyways must give a result. Do not ask me to help you destroy the world. I do not have the formula.

PBaxter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 10:10:31 PM »

Nice small article.  Smiley

PHP Forum is a community of PHP Experts
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »

Dreaming isn't sufficient. We need to wake up and achieve it.
Good thoughts.
-Ranjith

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print