Self-Development Forum
September 19, 2019, 10:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us welcome every new member who joins this forum: An oath ought to be taken  (Read 4906 times)
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« on: April 21, 2011, 01:48:04 PM »

Motivation is something that is required to help one continue on the path they have taken. Many come to this forum with a hope that they are going to learn something new about self development that is going to make their lives happier. They start off by introducing themselves only to find that there is none to welcome and support them. Let each member of this forum take a pledge to welcome every person who comes here.
Here is my oath:
I Ranjith, promise to welcome evryone who joins this forum and support them.
Would like to see many more take the pledge.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Mind Recipes

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 05:52:16 AM »

Love your pledge Ranjith, and I agree with you 100%.

When you start here it is difficult to know where to start or what to say. A friendly word never goes astray, whether that is face-to-face or in this case on-line.

Welcome to everyone - old and new

"If your recipe sucks, it doesn't matter how good a cook you are" Timothy Ferriss - www.mindrecipes.com
0 ranjith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 07:10:03 AM »

Love your pledge Ranjith, and I agree with you 100%.

When you start here it is difficult to know where to start or what to say. A friendly word never goes astray, whether that is face-to-face or in this case on-line.

Welcome to everyone - old and new

Thank you Mind Recipes.
It was glad to see that members of this forum are concerned about welcoming new members. Hope that you will keep up the promise made.

-Ranjith

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
-Written by  Ranjith
Mind Recipes

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 11:10:26 AM »

Whenever I get on the forum....and I must admit have not been on recently as I have been extremely busy...I promise to continue to make contact with new members Smiley

"If your recipe sucks, it doesn't matter how good a cook you are" Timothy Ferriss - www.mindrecipes.com
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »

I think that's a great idea and a really positive step, Ranjith. I've been trying to welcome people who join the board ever since I first started as a member here in 2007 (sorry if I missed anyone!). Let's really make new joiners feel at home and eager to talk!
Sus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 10:25:49 AM »

Hi there!

A really great idea, I'll try to welcome as many as I can!

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives
My Utopia
0 ranjith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 07:21:12 AM »

I think that's a great idea and a really positive step, Ranjith. I've been trying to welcome people who join the board ever since I first started as a member here in 2007 (sorry if I missed anyone!). Let's really make new joiners feel at home and eager to talk!
It is good to hear that.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
-Written by  Ranjith
maree

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 05:10:25 AM »

Hi, I am new, but, this idea of welcoming a newbie is not really such a great idea, if people feel obliged to do so.  I have been on groups wherein a member will just say " Hi Bill, welcome to the group" and we get 54 one line emails like that cluttering up our mailbox, not such a great idea, and very irritating. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: