Self-Development Forum
October 17, 2017, 05:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alluding to her death, he wrote  (Read 2362 times)
anneymerten

View Profile Email
« on: April 20, 2011, 12:45:03 PM »

Alluding to her death, he wrote
Notwithstanding her continued indisposition, accompanied by a high fever; she greatly enjoyed my prayers and religious converse. Having lost her child, she frequently alluded to the pleasures she anticipated in forming the minds of Charlotte and Augusta, and preparing them Prada sneakers for the heavenly state. We mutually expressed the hope of devoting ourselves to the service of God for the time to come, more affectionately and actively than we had done in time past. She looked forward certainly to the comfort of enjoying more the life of a saint on earth, but 1 do not think she expected so early to be a saint in heaven. Prada BeltsPrada Sunglasses
Prada Shoes
Prada Wallet
Prada sneakerst
Prada Belts
"She was ready for the summons. She had long lived as one who waited for the coming of her Lord. Her loins were girded, her lamp was burning, and the staff was in her hand. She had nothing to do but to depart. Prada Wallet
"I suffer chiefly from the reflection that 1 did not commune with her more frequently and directly on the state of her soul. God ordered her personal and domestic sufferings to mature her for her approaching change."
On the same subject he wrote to different friends. "Offer my Christian love to your wife who is yet alive. And may you and she enjoy much spiritual communion with each other before the hour of separation arrives. Prada shoes
"While your dear husband is spared to you, and you are spared to him, enjoy as much spiritual converse together as is possible. For when the separation comes you will reproach yourselves bitterly, if you have not been tenderly communicative on this subject." prada sunglasses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: