Self-Development Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:50:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: felt happy...  (Read 3604 times)
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:41:24 PM »

i'm curious...

When was the last time you truly felt happy?

deliriously, seriously happy?

Like-a-child happy?
 Cheesy

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »

As in, not a care in the world happy?

Whenever I try and recall such a time, such moments only seem to come from when I was very young. Simple things, like playing in the garden, or doing a drawing, or going for walks with my grandmother.

I think I held on to the dream that one day I would be able to leave school and have my days to myself again, just as it was before I was four years old and every day was mine to do as I pleased.

Naturally, there came a point where I realised that upon leaving compulsory education I would have to get a job and my life would never again be my own. Not in that way, anyway.

What I need is a painless and simple way of getting money sorted, so that I can once again get up when I please, and spend my days puttering around or working on projects of my own choice.

I found a definition of "slavery" that was absolute genius: "Living in another's space and time". That's where the authorities and big business have got us: if you don't spend your time working for us, you won't eat. If that's not slavery, I don't know what is.

Happiness is having one's own space and time to do with as one pleases. That's the definition I'm going for right now.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »

there may be very few things in my life for which I have been happy. I do not wish to mention those things but I would like to say that I keep recollecting those things in my life and always try to be happy. Happiness is not everlasting and it gets out of our life with the same speed as it has come.

Nothing on this earth is permanent. happiness is within its reach. truly spaeking, we are even happier, when that element of happiness disappears, for we can keep recollecting it always.
For example: we have become too close to a person. We may be happy and will be happy for even because we can keep recollecting those thoughts. the closer we are.......  http://alightheartedtalk.blogspot.com/2010/10/closer-you-are.html     

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
GoHealth

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 04:54:44 AM »

I can't really put a finger on the last time but these times seem to come and go. And they're usually coupled with nostalgia.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »

I can't really put a finger on the last time but these times seem to come and go. And they're usually coupled with nostalgia.

Hapiness never ends. If we look at life with a positive attitude, the last minute spent by us would be the happiest moment.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:56:33 PM by 0 ranjith » Logged

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: