Self-Development Forum
October 23, 2017, 06:58:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Help!  (Read 7371 times)
AjmalRasi

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 13, 2011, 07:18:06 AM »

i'm 17 year old. I have uncontrollable thoughts. And i can't keep eye contact with my friends and family. My doctor gave me Nexito 5mm. I don't thing it will help me. Please help me.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:49:33 AM by AjmalRasi » Logged
KathyT

Glad to be here!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 08:32:49 PM »

I don't know what that medication is - but please get back to your doctor about this. If you can't get in to see a doctor, go to your school's counselor or parents or other trusted adult. It is important that you are in contact with an adult here.

Hi! I Wrote a Goal Setting Guide that is Free For Everyone!
I had a LOT of fun writing it & hope you enjoy reading it & my newsletters.
Come meet me at http://www.SelfDevelopmentStrategies.com
Also, my blog is up & running! http://www.SelfDevelopmentAndGrowth.com
Thank you for visiting! Smiley
AjmalRasi

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 12:46:51 AM »

Any help. It's begining of ocd. I don't want to be an ocd person.
AdiSukhi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »

You can do some kind of meditation called Fixity. It helped me a lot to calm my mind and stay focus but it is a challenge the first time. If you want to learn more about it, ask me.

Peace
AjmalRasi

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 03:31:33 PM »

thanks. Let me try it.
AdiSukhi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »

I will give you the exact same thing that I read, like that I'm sure to not do any mistake.

Fixity
The technique is simple:
- Can you sit?
- Can you look?
- Can you breathe?

Ok then, if you think you can sit, look and breathe, then do just that! Nothing else.
Sit on a chair or cross-legged on the floor, look at the floor by fixing a point, and pay attention to your breathing. Easy enough? Try 20 minutes in a row, and youíll discover yourself a bit. Most people to who we suggested doing fixity could not bare more than 5 minutes at first. In time, you get the hang of it and you can stare in fixity for an hour.

During the practice of fixity, donít use any mantra or visualization. Donít have background music. Donít stimulate your mind in any way. The goal is to bring the mind to a rest. Simply pay attention to a point on the floor, and to your natural breath.

When you first train at fixity, your mind throws out the trash. Your mind will be pulling out any kind of stuff to try to get you out of fixity. Your eyes will start to move around uncontrollably, and your breathing might become harder. This is normal. Your mind is used to continuous stimulation, so it simply obeys the law of inertia, trying to perpetuate its movement. Whenever this happens, simply keep fixing a point on the floor, and relax your breathing.

When you notice your mind starts to follow a single thought, nourishing a mental fantasy, come back to your non-thinking attitude, and keep being aware of the stuff that your mind is pulling out. Simply come back to the simple thought of contemplating your natural breath moving up and down, in and out. While you are aware that your mind is throwing thoughts like
crazy, remain calm and at peace. The goal is eventually not to think anymore, but you have to accept that this is not the case at first. Try not to think, but donít judge the thinking.

Before your mind stops, you will eventually go thru other stages of purification. Actually these are fun, and produce nice feelings inside your body. While doing simple fixity, contemplating your breathe naturally going up and down, your entire energy system is revitalizing. You might feel tingling sensations here and there. These are precursor to more impressive power surges from your nervous system, celebrating its new freedom.
Going further in any other explanation is useless, since it requires
the experience of it to understand it.

Quantum Buddhism
Mahajrya Bodhana Sutra / Teachings on Awakening to the Great Field

I still do it when I have problem and it settle my mind really fast. I hope that will help you as I did for me. And if you have question, ask me.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 01:31:51 PM »

Try to find the solution in yourself.
I can suggest this small exercise:
Look upwards and walk to and fro for about 10 minutes. You will observe that during your walking, hardly any thoughts enter your mind. This is a psychological exercise.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had leftÖ.. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
AjmalRasi

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »

Do you think this will help to control eye
John57

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 05:29:17 AM »

Please review this website which gives info on how to stop unwanted thoughts: http://www.short10.com/?c=unwantedthoughts
Get rid of your damaging thoughts that seem uncontrollable, become free again and regain control of your mind.
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 09:21:55 AM »

i'm 17 year old. I have uncontrollable thoughts. And i can't keep eye contact with my friends and family. My doctor gave me Nexito 5mm. I don't thing it will help me. Please help me.

Hi Ajmal. I don't have any idea what that medication is all about, but if it was given by your doc, then perhaps he knows that it's best for you.

YOu do you think it won't help you? You should have asked him that when you consulted him in the 1st place. Questions about your health and regarding your meds must be conferred with your doc coz he's the one who gave it to you

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
RP100

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 06:03:56 PM »

I have no experience on the medication issue but have had success with the Sedona method for letting go of uncontrollable thoughts and Eckhart Tolle's teachings would also be a great help with that. I would say that the presence developed with these methods would solve the eye contact issue too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: