Self-Development Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:18:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus  (Read 7623 times)
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 10:26:45 AM »

Am I the only one who found that the description of male and female traits seemed to describe themselves and their partner in reverse?
adambenedetto

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 04:08:24 AM »

This is just an observation, but it seems that generational cultural differences play a larger role is male/ female dynamics.  Each generation seems to have different expectations for both genders and this seems to contribute to some differences over a period of time.  I have been exposed to some Mennonite families, who sometimes focus on existing in a fashion similar to a period in the past, and see a similar dynamic in the 80 and 90 year-old couples I been exposed to. It feels like expectations can lead to how we relate to each other and that it isn't based as much on how we really are as men and woman. 

Receive answers about your journey toward enlightenment, your destiny, and becoming your true self at Answersinwriting.com
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: