Self-Development Forum
October 23, 2017, 07:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alpha Level and Psychic Ability  (Read 29245 times)
Tess
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 03:36:25 AM »

just take one moment at a time - just one moment - don't panic help is at hand xxx
Tess
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 11:43:10 PM »

Hi Floating, truly sorry to hear you are without work.  What do you do for a living?
Tess
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »

The Alpha Level and Psychic Ability
on: March 27, 2007, 06:29:47 AM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all!

I'm a newbie on this forum but have had an interest in psychic development for many years, it all started after I began to learn Tai Chi. What I've  discovered is that we all have psychic ability / intuition, and there really are methods and people out there who can teach it, it's not just a GIFT that some have. ESP is available to us all when we enter the 'Alpha brainwave level' (We enter enter the Alpha brainwave level many times per minute but only for fractions of a second.) we also enter the alpha level as we are coming out of deeper levels of sleep in the morning, this is when we can often have very lucid dreams and even an element of control over them! roughly 10 % of the population are natural 'Alpha thinkers' meaning they spend more awake time at the alpha level.  The natural alpha thinkers are generally the most successful people, they intuitively make good decisions and are successful in business, sports and academia. spiritual healers and faith healers too enter the alpha level when applying their healing. The key to developing our psychic ability is learning to enter the 'alpha level' at will. as simple as that! Meditation is the best way of achieving this, the best one I've found so far is 'Dynamic meditation' developed by Jose Sila (there's a great  homestudy kit available on the net too at

http://www.wellnessunlimited.uk.com/viewproductdetail.asp?id=110&Group=47 )

Deepak Chopra too has some great methods, based around meditation Deepak has created a fantastic blend of spirituality and science and he's really helping to bring ESP etc... into the mainstream, his books on Synchro destiny and the seven spiritual laws of success are excellent reading that gives an insight it the wondrous things that can be achieved using ESP.

So there you have it - anyone wishing to improve or develop psychic ability - you must meditate!!! - learn to enter the alpha level and funtion there with conscious awareness and all the wondes of the world will be bestowed upon you! - If you want to know why we all have this ability - that's simple too! we are all here to help make the planet a better place to live - to do this we need the ability to detect and correct problems that exist anywhere on the planet! (and the universe too)

I'd be really interested to learn how everyone out there discovered their psychic ability - for me it was merely an accident (****coincidence****)

Love and light!!   

Hiya,

This conversation has been diluted with all our many thoughts etc. I want to know more about your thoughts please.  As a meditator for many years I haven't given thought to alpha waves or any other waves come to think of it.  Just in the moment and whatever comes up is this moment.  When I am meditating am I in Alpha? I have never questioned it.    I have never asked myself the question - honestly.  All I know from my teachings, from the likes of buddhists and one who springs to mind is Thich Nhat Hahn  is that they say keep it simple - good or bad - and I can tell you from years of meditating I take my thoughts on bored, put out the welcome mat and say "hello" omg what is coming next?   Contriving meditation, to my mind, from the teachings of the enlightened beings  in this world is don't try - be like a baby  - just be. 

If you are enlightened at this stage and you have something to teach me - I would dearly love to know how to get to the end of my journey and I mean it with sincerity.  Cutting corners would be great for me - honest to god.

Kind regards,
Theresa x  ps. Deepak Chopra is an amazing teacher and, in all the times I have listened to his teachings I haven't heard him speak about alpha delta or any such thing.  Nor has he ever spoken about ESP.   
Tess
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 12:24:41 AM »

sorry, I didn't read the end of your message - may I ask what psychic means?
GuitarCrazyo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 02:05:37 AM »

nah, Baptist, im not saying that if i saw some crazy [banned word] i would deny it, its that i have never seen it and bible has no records of the stuff from what i know.

I am not saying just cuz i cant see it i dont believe it, lol because that would mean my entire beliefs are false too because i have never seen god ya know? I am saying that i havent seen any paranormal [banned word] in person, i mean there tv shows, but can easily be fake ya know? If bible said it existed i would believe in the stuff more, not like u learn this stuff in church or something ya know? LOL
Trytolearnmore

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 02:04:18 AM »

Psychic ability... hard to believe that it is possible, although i'm sure it exists

Tess
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 02:27:13 AM »

Have you ever meditated Trytolearnmore? Unless you do how would you know about psychic abilities?
Trytolearnmore

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 02:32:58 AM »

Yes, I've tried meditating, i've tried a lot of stuff... but it didn't work for me. That is why I'm saying that "I do not believe it is possible"... but at the same time I know that our brain is genius, and it can do anything ))

Tess
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »

Why didn't meditation work for you? All meditation is is tapping into your thoughts - nothing special - just settling down for 20 minutes and being the watcher of what thoughts are coming up. Taking note of what you are saying to yourself and simply being aware so that you know - you don't have to control anything.  Being the knower is so important because then you are in control of your concious mind. 

If you know that your brain is genius then what are you doing to enhance yourself?
Trytolearnmore

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 02:46:06 AM »

I can't stay concentrated and I can't relax. I'm always nervous.

I try photoreading to enhance my brain) Now I want to learn how to have out of body experiences.

Tess
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 02:53:22 AM »

It seems to me you need an In Body Experience never mind an out of body experience.  You are at University, you need to focus within yourself to pass your exams.

If you are nervous then pm me and I will send you a relaxation cd.  I understand your plight - trust me.

Take care,
T xx
Trytolearnmore

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 02:55:09 AM »

Grin thanks Tess, but I have those relaxation CD's ... they are not helping. I'm relaxed only if I sleep or if i'm holding a speech)

Tess
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 03:02:31 AM »

Not true - but please yourself
MikeJsimon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 11:32:05 AM »

Keep doing the Sedona Method of release until you reach a state of inner peace. Let the peace of mind you are now feeling enter into every cell of your body. Welcome a feeling of joy and gratitude for having shifted your emotional state.

Adge747

Health is Your Greatest Wealth.

adge747@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »

Hi meditate, you will be disappointed to know that your link doesn't work.

http://www.healthyanswers.co.uk
Health is Your Greatest Wealth!
Take care of it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: