Self-Development Forum
September 26, 2017, 06:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alpha Level and Psychic Ability  (Read 28978 times)
Meditate

View Profile Email
« on: March 27, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »

Hi all!

I'm a newbie on this forum but have had an interest in psychic development for many years, it all started after I began to learn Tai Chi. What I've  discovered is that we all have psychic ability / intuition, and there really are methods and people out there who can teach it, it's not just a GIFT that some have. ESP is available to us all when we enter the 'Alpha brainwave level' (We enter enter the Alpha brainwave level many times per minute but only for fractions of a second.) we also enter the alpha level as we are coming out of deeper levels of sleep in the morning, this is when we can often have very lucid dreams and even an element of control over them! roughly 10 % of the population are natural 'Alpha thinkers' meaning they spend more awake time at the alpha level.  The natural alpha thinkers are generally the most successful people, they intuitively make good decisions and are successful in business, sports and academia. spiritual healers and faith healers too enter the alpha level when applying their healing. The key to developing our psychic ability is learning to enter the 'alpha level' at will. as simple as that! Meditation is the best way of achieving this, the best one I've found so far is 'Dynamic meditation' developed by Jose Sila (there's a great  homestudy kit available on the net too at

http://www.wellnessunlimited.uk.com/viewproductdetail.asp?id=110&Group=47 )

Deepak Chopra too has some great methods, based around meditation Deepak has created a fantastic blend of spirituality and science and he's really helping to bring ESP etc... into the mainstream, his books on Synchro destiny and the seven spiritual laws of success are excellent reading that gives an insight it the wondrous things that can be achieved using ESP.

So there you have it - anyone wishing to improve or develop psychic ability - you must meditate!!! - learn to enter the alpha level and funtion there with conscious awareness and all the wondes of the world will be bestowed upon you! - If you want to know why we all have this ability - that's simple too! we are all here to help make the planet a better place to live - to do this we need the ability to detect and correct problems that exist anywhere on the planet! (and the universe too)

I'd be really interested to learn how everyone out there discovered their psychic ability - for me it was merely an accident (****coincidence****)

Love and light!!  Smiley Smiley
TomSKinney
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 03:57:31 PM »

Regular use of the Sedona Method also gives the ability to go into alpha at will. I just read about that. Theta, too. It seems I really underestimated the technique while also over-estimating its difficulty.
henry8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 01:13:22 AM »

Sedona is a great method.   I am not sure how it gets you to alpha and theta. Care to expand on that? Thanks.

RE-CREATE YOUR LIFE NOW!
Learn Remote Viewing and Influencing
http://tinyurl.com/6pz9td
TomSKinney
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 01:43:34 AM »

It has been just over a year since I read that, and I have no idea where I got that idea now.
supremegoddess

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 06:47:16 PM »

I've been meditating for over two years now but I don't feel that I have any psychic ability and believe me I try to will things to me... has not happened yet but I will keep you guys posted
rparikh

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 07:22:38 AM »

hi..nice article ...if  u want get more informataion abt this topic check my blog which is related to confidence,psychic ability and success.

www.gainconfidence.blogspot.com

deep_in_food

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 07:07:35 AM »

Before I even know about psychic, I was always being able to know what place are bad and when to go or not go there, if its dangerous or not etc, which explains why I so far never have any major accidents apart from a few drunk guys saying "Aussie rox" when I ran late in the arcade playing dancing machine, but I did come close to a few without even knowing it until after I ran off. I know if there's something bad watching me, and is always afraid of it. Compare to a lot of people, I have really good luck. If I want something really badly, I always being able to get it. For example, when I want something fashion related in my previous mmorpg (flyff, aka fly for fun), I get it faster than most of my online friends with a standard market price. My armor and weapon upgrade luck is amazingly good compare to others too, although I suck at hunting drops. When I want a gem for attack speed boost, I got it 2 days after as if it's tailored directly to me - someone wanted to trade their gem for an item I just won not long ago. Not only that, I got 2 more speed boost gem for me to claim because I won a banner competition, but so far I was too lazy to claim it since I already quitted the game.

It's until I met my mate then I discovered it... should have blame her a bit lol. That time I dreamed about her, and I told her the dream. I got around 70% of the stuff right, but then, nah im bad at psychic lol
Tess
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

Meditation is the key to everything - I anyone talking about this subject?
jaywhojay
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »

today i was meditating and it was just silent with my mind chattering
then i went into a deep state and all of sudden the mind said the phone
and phone rang !!!
what does this mean and how can i learn more about what happened and where to go about it to help me find my life questions for career soul mate
happiness
Tess
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 01:18:17 AM »

Meditation for me of 30 years of experience  is  "it is what it is".  No magic - living in the now - from moment to moment - hopefully dipping your toe into the garbage you have dragged along with you in your lifetime and getting rid of the rubbish - in this moment and it dissipates of you are in the moment .  No magic just focusing on this moment which is all you have.
Wil Wordsmith

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 02:46:43 AM »

I wrote a blog post about my experiment with telemetry in Australia. The facilitator/instructor started with a guided meditation into the theta bw state. Whether it was actually theta or more likely alpha (felt like alpha) is debatable, but it worked. Before that one day workshop, I tended to believe that psychic experiences were either a rare ability, random or imagined. Now I'm convinced they're an ability that can be learned like anything else. If anyone's interested, the post is on http://postcardsfromcambodia.blogspot.com/2009/05/psychic-oranges.html

Tess
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

You cannot get past it - you cannot go  forward, you have to put your bum down on the floor or lie on the bed and simply go within and check out what is going on and what you are saying to yourself - no way around it - sit down. lie down  and look within, meditation is no easy fix especially if you are anxious or ill.    The moment  is right here and right now whatever you feel  and you are stuck with it for this moment but the amazing thing is that  it passes - just one moment at a time.  It's all we have this moment - right here and right now.  You will be amazed at the outcome. 
Wil Wordsmith

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 02:52:40 AM »

good to be given these reminders, Tess. Seeing into the future, etc. is interesting, but can be an attempt to escape from the past, which haunts us in the present. My schizophrenic sister once said to me: "Methinks you think too much." Sometimes she had moments of great clarity.
Tess
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 02:58:58 AM »

Only in the present moment can you reach the clarity of now.  I cannot emphasise the importance of now

With kind regards,
Theresa x
Wil Wordsmith

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 03:31:42 AM »

I just got word that I've lost my job. This little exchange has helped keep me from falling apart. THANK YOU
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: