Self-Development Forum
January 27, 2022, 01:49:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems: low confidence,shyness,Break up, worry,confusion  (Read 4183 times)
prarona

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »

Dear All,

I am facing some problems. I am not bold or manly. I can't speak infront of people. I always worry even with a simple thing. I feel shy to do anything and get fear to do anything. I am always confused. I have no patience to do a thing. When i face any problems to do one thing i leave that one. I am 27 years old. I see always the bad things inside me. I can't learn new things. I go in my own way. I don't try to do new things. I have no drive inside me. I am always confused. But if someone told me to do that things I do. I am 27 years old but still like a 5 years old. I can't take any strong decision. I can't sleep at night properly. I engaged into love from 2003 to 2010. But recently we have broken up the relation. My worst thinking it is better to die. I can't do anything with confident and care. I have no seriousness about anything. Guys could you help me.I am alone in my world.

Regards,
Prarona
AdiSukhi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:30:14 PM »

We can't do something for you, but YOU can Smiley
I was very shy before and didn't want to do something alone, I was afraid of everything. I started to do martial art and I met a teacher of Kuji-In, so I started meditation and stuff like that. All this brought me to look at myself and see what is going on with my behavior.
The first step is to sit and observe what we feel inside.
We are responsible for everything we live and if we don't want to look at it, our soul make it stronger in our life. So, you can ask yourself; what was the first time I felt rejected, abandoned, or guilty? what was the taste of this experience?

What made me stronger today and self-confident? experience! I decided that I were going to accept to learn of my experience and see how I can grow of them.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 01:44:20 PM »

You need not worry so much about it. You probably have some good friends. Try talking with them as often as you can. Move around with your friends. They are always there to help you. Try interacting with new people. You shyness will get reduced.
The first thing you need to do is: Try reestablishing your life. You can never get it again if you be late.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: