Self-Development Forum
December 16, 2017, 01:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: how will you know if you found the One  (Read 14020 times)
Jason Field

Let's help find the light to life for the needy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »

Whenever I hear this question I ask back: the one what? Because I think that's a little too vague of a formulation to get a response with real value in it.

Hahah Eduard. Sorry if that was too vague for you.

I mean, The One --true love --the one whom you can spend the rest of your life with. Which you feel comfortable and you can say, "this is the person I want to grow old with" Oh man, I'm getting cheesy here already.

Become a Confident and Beautiful Woman!

http://www.skintosoulbeauty.com/
AdiSukhi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 03:30:08 PM »

To answer to this question, answer to this one before; Why are looking for something outside, when you can find it inside?

When you find everything you need with yourself, you can be with someone wonderful and it's perfect, and this person can go and it doesn't matter.
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 12:45:23 PM »

To answer to this question, answer to this one before; Why are looking for something outside, when you can find it inside?

When you find everything you need with yourself, you can be with someone wonderful and it's perfect, and this person can go and it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah.

Well that's a nice way of seeing things in a different angle. Because sometimes when we find that special someone, we tend to build our lives surrounding that person to the extent that if that someone leave us. we think we can't function anymore.

I like that.

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 04:51:38 PM »

It is the feeling and the gut of knowing he is the one for me.

For fast acting relief visit:
Depression Help
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 01:51:33 PM »

When you see the one with whom you are to live together, something called heart hints you. You experience an entirely new feeling. You wish that she be by your side for ever. This is what is known as
INTUTION

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
linD43

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 02:45:15 AM »

Can it be that some people don't need a partner to be personally fulfilled, they just go along with the idea that they must have one because society feeds them the idea that there is "someone for everyone"?

I think society definitely does tend to push the 'You need a partner' as being something that is expected.  When I was younger I often got the 'who will take care of you when you're old' -  look around,  nursing homes are filled with old people who rarely ever SEE their family.  Think I'd rather not HAVE any family than know I had some that couldn't bother to show up.

But the BIG thing ...  You can't expect a PARTNER to fullfil you !  Best to work on loving yourself and feeling fulfilled with your own company.  When you can do that,  then you are much more likely to attract the perfect partner, because they will be mirroring your strength and happiness and not your neediness.

While I haven't given up on eventually finding a romantic soulmate,  I can't say as I'm looking either. I don't NEED a partner - I figure if the right one is meant to come along, he will.

So I'd suggest spending your downtime  making yourself the best you you can be.  : )

linda

Releasing the trapped emotions keeping you stuck !
Who would YOU be without your heartwall blocking you from love and success?

www.thebodycodetohealth.com
'Physical & Emotional Healing for People & Pets'
0 ranjith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »

Whenever I hear this question I ask back: the one what? Because I think that's a little too vague of a formulation to get a response with real value in it.
Reask the question and you will get the answer. May be you don't belieev in permanent relationships. There has to be someone to live by you for ever and that is the one you are going to marry. Many people may think that they do not need a partner in their lives and they would be much more happier if they will not marry. But that isn't true. You need someone to share your feelings with. The ones around you can't bear you for a longer time.
The journey to heartbreaks via happiness

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
-Written by  Ranjith
Margueritav

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 01:02:42 AM »

Certainly knowing oneself intimately will help you to know the right person when you meet them.

However, this question, I believe, is an impossible one for any body else to answer for you. The spoken language is completely inadequate to describe feelings in that kind of depth.

I can only make an analogy with chocolate (something most people can relate to). Have you ever tried to describe how chocolate tastes to someone who has never tasted chocolate? It's impossible to know chocolate until you experience and taste chocolate. However, as soon as you taste chocolate, you know everything you need to know about chocolate.

Knowing you have found the one is the same. It's the most frustrating answer on the planet, but can only be offered by someone who has found the one. It's an intangible knowing that you experience which is completely undeniable when you have met that person. There is no question. Sometimes you get it when you first meet someone, and sometimes it comes with someone you have known for a while, but you had to grow into the person who is ready for that relationship.

My advice is to stop looking because the harder you look, the more allusive that one person becomes. My partner and husband of 18 years turned up literally when and where I least expected him to. And I knew within a matter of weeks that he was the one I wanted to be with.
kimboy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2011, 10:01:08 AM »

Yes, that is how things 'normally' work in society so you don't want to feel singled out - with no Mr. or Mrs. Right for you. I'm also thinking that loneliness scares many people to death - four walls, some furniture, and so many long evenings. You have all the time in the world to think about your life and why Mr./ Mrs. Right is not beside you.

0 ranjith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 07:46:23 AM »

Yes, that is how things 'normally' work in society so you don't want to feel singled out - with no Mr. or Mrs. Right for you. I'm also thinking that loneliness scares many people to death - four walls, some furniture, and so many long evenings. You have all the time in the world to think about your life and why Mr./ Mrs. Right is not beside you.
Loneliness is what makes people fall a prey to relations where love does not exist. It is upto one to decide whether they wish to be lonely for a few yaers or for their entire lives even when someone is present beside them.
-ranjith

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: