Self-Development Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:28:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: oblivion or forgetness  (Read 6552 times)
davidove

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 08, 2010, 09:45:34 AM »

I would like to talk here about a great human feeling that make human being survive and be happy in life.
Forgetness is a great feeling that let you forget your diseases, and your sad moments
Forgetness let you forget the bad things that others had done for you, and let you forgive people.
Forgetness is spreading the love feelings between people and deny hate.
Forgetness is great.
In next Christmas days, try to forget your pain, forget that someone hadmad you an offense and try to forgive and give another chance for love.
Sorry for my English...

Jason Field

Let's help find the light to life for the needy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »

Maybe you mean forgetfulness.

Yes, it's time to forgive all the past hurts and mistakes for the new year to come and welcome our lives. Out with the old, in with the new.  Smiley

Become a Confident and Beautiful Woman!

http://www.skintosoulbeauty.com/
ShelaghD

Make life happen!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 04:19:44 PM »

I guess when you think about it, if every single hurt and mistake could be simply wiped from all our memories in one moment, and a new philosophy and culture of love, forgiveness and kindness could be instantly put in place at the same time, what kind of world would we find ourselves living in?  Its a lovely thought.  Its hard to forgive and harder still to forget, but we can create that world for ourselves, if we want to, by making the decision right now.  I'm going for it.   Smiley

Don't let life happen to you, make it happen for you!

Shelagh Dillon  www.FelicitasLifeCoach.com  

Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/felicitaslifecoach for daily inspiration with light hearted approach
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 03:41:36 AM »

I guess when you think about it, if every single hurt and mistake could be simply wiped from all our memories in one moment, and a new philosophy and culture of love, forgiveness and kindness could be instantly put in place at the same time, what kind of world would we find ourselves living in?  Its a lovely thought.  Its hard to forgive and harder still to forget, but we can create that world for ourselves, if we want to, by making the decision right now.  I'm going for it.   Smiley

Yes, I think that's a good way of starting the New year right. But it's not that simple if the feeling is so intense. Life is not always perfect, but we all could learn from it--with all its imperfections, we find its beauty.

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »

At first and fo.r a while your forgetness can make you at ease. But as long as everything is moving to reality. You will realize, forgetness can only for a sudden and will leave you after a while.

For fast acting relief visit:
Depression Help
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »

Forgetfullness is not always good.
can you forget your friend?
can you forget the fact that you are enjoying life?
there are certain things that we need to remember.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: