Self-Development Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the soundtrack of your life?  (Read 6550 times)
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

The soundtrack of my life is:

On My Own by Whitney Houston...

I have been an independent since grade school, not the financial aspect but in taking care of myself. I am not dependent on my parents in terms of washing the dishes, ironing the clothes, cleaning the house and alike. I can definitely do almost tasks on my own.

For fast acting relief visit:
Depression Help
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 05:07:09 AM »

Wow, I guess I can relate to you on some ways.

Aside from that, when I first heard of the lyrics of "Unwell" by Matchbox 20, I knew that was me. LOL!  Grin

In some ways, the song is describing me

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 09:48:09 AM »

Thanks jmiguelx44.

Ooh, i love matchbox 20 and their song Unwell too. I remember my college days.

Depression Help
ShelaghD

Make life happen!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 04:26:53 PM »

Ooo - I walked up the aisle to Pachelbel's canon played on a harp - it was soooo beautiful and has always made me cry, even then. 

I'd have to say though that the soundtrack to my life would have to be Day Dream Believer by the Monkees.  Davy Jones was my first celeb crush when I was 6 and I've loved the song ever since.  I'm also a bit of a day dreamer myself and the words of the song are pretty relevant - not liking to get out of bed in the morning and preferring to hide under the covers in world where the alarm never goes off, believing those day dreams will come true, loving just one person who was and still is my knight in shining armour, knowing how happy we can be and are, not having much money but not really needing much.   Smiley

Don't let life happen to you, make it happen for you!

Shelagh Dillon  www.FelicitasLifeCoach.com  

Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/felicitaslifecoach for daily inspiration with light hearted approach
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 07:05:20 AM »

Thanks jmiguelx44.

Ooh, i love matchbox 20 and their song Unwell too. I remember my college days.

Oh yes, college days. I remember those too.

Anyway, just sang this song yesterday when we had a party. We celebrated it via karaoke. Had a blast!

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 09:13:14 AM »

Phew I love Karaoke...I can sing beyonce, rihanna, celine dion's songs... Ow...I love rocking the microphone with "ALONE"

Depression Help
Jason Field

Let's help find the light to life for the needy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 09:44:54 AM »

For now, it has to be Karma (What Goes Around Comes Around) by Alicia Keys. Well, someone just got himself heartbroken. Bad, bad bad. It's kinda new feeling being rejected on holiday season.

That's why I love this song, there's always the law of karma

Become a Confident and Beautiful Woman!

http://www.skintosoulbeauty.com/
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:54:10 AM »

Hi Jason Field,
Sometimes Karma is too soon to wait. Hmmm...Karma comes in the person, whenever they are already moved on. =)

Depression Help
adambenedetto

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 12:54:52 AM »

Ooo - I walked up the aisle to Pachelbel's canon played on a harp - it was soooo beautiful and has always made me cry, even then. 

I'd have to say though that the soundtrack to my life would have to be Day Dream Believer by the Monkees.  Davy Jones was my first celeb crush when I was 6 and I've loved the song ever since.  I'm also a bit of a day dreamer myself and the words of the song are pretty relevant - not liking to get out of bed in the morning and preferring to hide under the covers in world where the alarm never goes off, believing those day dreams will come true, loving just one person who was and still is my knight in shining armour, knowing how happy we can be and are, not having much money but not really needing much.   Smiley
I would have to agree about Pachelbel's Canon in D. I would learn the violin just to play it. 

Receive answers about your journey toward enlightenment, your destiny, and becoming your true self at Answersinwriting.com
harmonic

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »

THE SOUND TRACK I LIKE IS RIHANNAS LATEST NEW ALBUM THAT JUST CAME OUT ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD.
rexsmith09

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 06:49:16 AM »

hey for the past few days, am humming Jamaica Farewell .... it depends upon the part of life and the situation...... loving it once again.....

SEROVERAŽ is a GI-specific dietary supplement that has been used with great success by individuals with Colitis and Diverticulitis.
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »

Currently im listening to Beautiful Girl by Jose Mari Chan...It is just so enchanting!

Depression Help
Pinko

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »

I m listing in these days Shakira.

Jason Field

Let's help find the light to life for the needy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 01:22:58 PM »

For now I change my life soundtrack.

I can relate to the song "Lovefool" by the Cardigans. I also love the melody, more so with the lyrics--I'm quite a hopeless romantic, even though I had my fair share of failed relationships...oh well.

Become a Confident and Beautiful Woman!

http://www.skintosoulbeauty.com/
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »

Today my soundtrack is ALONE.

I felt so alone, i have no one beside me to comfort me, my husband is working abroad, my daughter is with my in laws...sad

Depression Help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: