Self-Development Forum
January 27, 2022, 02:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP...IS THIS A SCAM?????  (Read 15700 times)
Boomerang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 05:10:32 PM »

I see all those Coke, Pepsi, Root beer advertisement, I reach for a Mickelob.

It depends on what the companies spokeperson says as to whether they are lying or not.
But if they are lying it doesn't give the subliminal message salesperson a license to lie. The cheapest thing to do is make you own and put the message you want them. Have your recording volume turned down low and put your music on loud.

It doesn't really matter whether there's a message under the music as long as you believe there is.

If it you receive any benefit from listening to them, great, listen!
Adge747

Health is Your Greatest Wealth.

adge747@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »

I don't know what a Mickelob is so you have me at a disadvantage there, hopefully it is a healthy alternative!
They are usually more than economical with the truth. I agree the best way to do messages is to record your own that way you know what is being said and it should be something you want to hear.

Once again the placebo effect just might come into play here, but most of the thinking behind any program of this nature requires the power of positive thought to go with it.

Seems we finally agree with each other. lol!

http://www.healthyanswers.co.uk
Health is Your Greatest Wealth!
Take care of it.
Boomerang

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 12:07:29 AM »

I thought we agreed from the beginning but it was fun going around in a circle to get to that conclusion.

A Mickelob is a dark beer brewed by Anheuser Busch Brewery. I don't know how healthy it is but I'll bet it is more healthier than Coke, Pepsi, or any other drink except milk or water.
Adge747

adge747@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 08:19:41 AM »

I thought so too and I enjoyed our discourse, perhaps we can pick up on another subject another time.
Ah, something for the taste buds, I'm sure it is much more healthy than any of the proprietary brands of soft drinks. It's drawback might be that to much of it makes you feel so good that you fall over.

We could start again over milk! As the only healthy milk is raw unpasturised, the stuff you get from plastic bottles is probably about as healthy as the container!!!

Take care of it.
Boomerang

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 02:38:56 PM »

Sorry, I have to agree with you about the milk but it does ease my indigestion and heartburn after a few to many Mickelobs.
Adge747

adge747@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 07:49:54 AM »

Suppose the answer is obvious then! No Mickelobs, no heartburn, no need for milk!
Again if it is needed raw milk would be so much better for you and probably ease the heartburn in less time!

Take care of it.
Boomerang

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 01:48:26 PM »

Suppose the answer is obvious then! No Mickelobs, no heartburn, no need for milk!
Again if it is needed raw milk would be so much better for you and probably ease the heartburn in less time!

Again I have to agree with you but Mickelob is too good to eliminate from my beverage list so I just have to keep a jug of milk handy. I also agree on the raw milk but can't get the wife to milk the cow.
Adge747

adge747@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »

Oh dear you do have a problem, I guess you will have to get a wife that will milk the cow then! HaHa! Or even worse do it yourself!

Take care of it.
Boomerang

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »

My wife don't allow me to handle any other udders
Adge747

adge747@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »