Self-Development Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:23:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: personality development  (Read 7637 times)
Bailee123

View Profile Email
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:22:05 AM »

Well every human being might have different perception, attitude and meaning for this broad terminology "PERSONALITY", as we, human beings, are said to be social animals and the only animal having a powerful tool called the MIND which other animals do not possess in this entire planet. Other animals also have a BRAIN but its potential is limited. But our brain and its capacity are simply unlimited. Because of this tool, we are ruling the entire universe. I have mentioned all of this because, with external and internal beauties, this organ of human also plays significant role in developing, enriching and boosting our personality as a whole.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Earn an Extra money per month doing Part Time Jobs! Work from home with jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Pls visit: personality development
healthqueen

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 05:43:44 AM »

Yes it is very true that you need to keep improving your personality every now and then as it is the need of the our. When you go out for job interviews they keep a check on all the factors that involves to get a good personality. You've said it very true that we are the most gifted animals as we can use our mind to the best of our abilities.
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 06:33:30 AM »

Yes, that is definitely true. We should have that there is such a thing. This is to improve and enhance ourselves not just for other people or future endeavors but for ourselves.  Cheesy

For fast acting relief visit:
Depression Help
vaponte

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »

Hello,

Yes, I agree totally that we always have to improve our personality. That is something I am trying to improve every single day!
nyasia55

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 10:18:53 AM »

Development of the personality develops the elements of various characters that form a lovely and there is an accentuation of the personality for the better. It is essential for each individual, what it means for people of all ages. Personality development affects the environment work in an office in a beneficial way

Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 09:29:07 AM »

I always believe in Thomas Edison's Quotes:
"What man's mind can create, man's character can control."

Depression Help
Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 07:37:08 PM »

What do you mean by personality exactly?

For some this means the ego part of us, which first needs to be developed and then let go of so that we can start lving from a deeper more realized self.

At this point the personality needs to be 'tethered' or kept under control because it has a tendency to run wild at times.

The deeper self negotiates the world from a place of love, compassion, truth and harmony.

The ego is made up of all of those learned and conditoned parts of ourselves, me as a loving/criticising mother, me as a domineering/strong father, me as a loving wife/husband, jealous sister/brother, me as a hurt child and so on   etc etc ...

Or what do you think?

Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 09:55:45 AM »

somehow egoism can hinder personality development, i believe.

Depression Help
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »

True! We need to improve ourselves and inculcate good qualities.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: