Self-Development Forum
November 18, 2017, 12:40:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Law of Attraction has something to do with mind power  (Read 4891 times)
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:46:05 AM »

Law of Attraction attracts whatever your mind conceive. Do you think it has something to do with your mind power?

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
BenTien

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 02:41:10 AM »

According to me, you don't need the mind power. Well, it's because LOA is a "Universal Law", like the Law of Gravity. And, I think that strong will play important rule here.

Alliday

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 05:12:35 AM »

Well, I thought that we should consciously use our mind to create desirable results, otherwise the LOA will bring into your life even things you don't really want.
rexsmith09

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 07:23:05 AM »

Law of Attraction is still not yet been proved by scientific theories. But I think it has got some base still being a metaphysical theme. We might have experienced these feelings either in conscience or sub-conscience mind. Sometimes, when you meet a stranger, it feels that you know him/her for ages and later you can get along too well with the person. Whether it's a "living to living attraction" or "non-living to non-living attraction" or "living to non-living attraction", it happens and we cannot ignore. Logic to some extent can be derived through minute observances and experiences for explanation. It depends....

SEROVERA® is a GI-specific dietary supplement that has been used with great success by individuals with Colitis and Diverticulitis.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 06:04:17 AM »

law of attraction is an emerging concept. It is meant to reconnect people you know. It is meant to lead you on the right path to the person you have destined to be attracted. though not proved scientifically, many believe in it.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: