Self-Development Forum
October 20, 2017, 02:07:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to come back as a cat? an eagle maybe?  (Read 6303 times)
Amy Twain

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 02, 2010, 03:50:57 AM »

Do you believe in reincarnation? If yes, in what form would you want to be? Some would want to return as another form of creature, like an animal, or some would want to return as another gender, some as another person altogether.

How about you, if given a chance? would you want to come back as in another form, or still yourself?

Unlock your own secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 09:26:49 AM »

I don't think I want to come back at all. I think I'm done here, with this planet and the type of bodies available. Time for higher things.
mcmandy65

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 02:17:13 AM »

I personally don't believe in reincarnation.

Beyond Symbols

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 05:54:38 PM »

What I believe in is that we are here to overcome some of our imperfections.
And if we don't put enough effort to change what is required, we’ll probably come here back again.
But somehow, I can't imagine that we can develop sufficiently in something different than a human face.
It is only humans who feel such a deep and shaking suffering, painful loneliness, hope, and longing to find the fleeting meaning, which would give life fullness and completeness.

Healthy Living Magazine - reach health balance and family bliss. Health dangers are everywhere, e.g. do you know where dangerous bacteria hide?
StormJewel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »

I'm never 100% sure (or even 50% sure!) about reincarnation, but it seems the most likely of all things that could happen.  I guess I believe that energy can never be destroyed it just changes into a different form, and this makes me think that reincarnation is possible, though of course you don't remember your past lives. (well most people don't anyway, maybe some do!)

If I could be reincarnated as an animal it would be seals because I absolutely love them, they are at once graceful (in the water) and funny and ungainly out of water.  I saw thousands of them in Namibia which was one of the best experiences of my life (one big fat one also sat on my lap!) and they have such a nice life, all hanging out together, then going for a surf on the waves when they need a bit of space or fun I guess! (Namibia is a good place to be a seal as no predators!)

Apparently they are great to swim with, better than dolphins, as they are more interactive and don't mind being in the shallows.  That is something I dream of doing!

Anyway enough about seals! ( I could go on all day... Grin)

bird34

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »

I'm not sure what I'd like to come back as. I don't know if I'd want to be an animal. Animals seem to have difficult lives. I guess if I had to choose, at this point, I would want to be an arctic fox. Though sometimes I think that not having a form at all would be really cool, just being a body of light with my own mind,emotions and free will.... Smiley

AdiSukhi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »

If you are not in peace with what you are here, and you don't feel love for all the creation and experience that you live every day, you will come back. It means that your soul is still looking for love and unity experience.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 05:55:59 AM »

I would like to return as myself with the same people around me. However I would like those things to happen again in my life that I have repented a lot. That would be  perfect life.

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: