Self-Development Forum
December 16, 2017, 01:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: How to begin your day?  (Read 21830 times)
Jason Field

Let's help find the light to life for the needy.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 06:10:43 AM »

After getting up from bed, drink a glass of water, do a little exercise, face yourself in the mirror and say all the positive things about yourself and foresee all the good things to happen on that day before going to work. And don't forget to eat your breakfast before leaving your home. That's one of the best ways to start your morning.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:01:48 AM by Jason Field » Logged

Become a Confident and Beautiful Woman!

http://www.skintosoulbeauty.com/
israelsobsessedangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 01:31:15 AM »

Another way too begin your day? Is to go to sleep early Smiley so you don't be angry  Angry
Keemah

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 08:40:59 PM »

I'd love to wake up early and go to the bathroom and look into the mirror and say out loud "I'm going to have a GREAT day today" but I think I would wake up the whole house if I did. Cheesy
Jak

Happiness, Gratitude and Peace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 11:23:17 PM »

A good way to begin your day would be to visualise good happy and abundance thoughts while fallling asleep the night before, in result while you are asleep your mind will be resonating with the positive thoughts all night and you shall wake up feeling good. And to begin the day and keep the day positive you may want to create a vision movie or as such like 'mindmovies 2.0' . Adding images of your choice, positive affirmations and music. If you do not want to pay for such mind movie maker. You can use movie maker which comes default on Windows XP or can be downloaded for free if you search on google.

recommended to watch this movie or set of movies before going to bed and in the mornings. Bob Proctor and others have said the repetition and by adding feelings such as using all your senses to make it come alive will make this movie work fully for you.

like his 6 minutes to success program where he send you 2-3 minute videos a day with a task you carry out for 3 minutes taking 6 minutes in total a day... is all it takes. As when you focus into the videos and tasks, even after you have watched them, they will come back to your mind throughout the day and in repititon you can change your old habits and ways for the better..

hope this was useful   

Meder
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 01:50:08 PM »

I recommend a light meal (yogurt, a banana and maybe some juice). Of course, you have to wash your face and teeth and dress  Grin After that look around you and find one cool thing and enjoy it's existence.  The rest of the day will surely be successful.
jmiguelx44

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 07:52:13 AM »

Always say thanks to God for another day of my life and telling myself that this is another best day of my life so I have to make things more better than yesterday.

Unlock The Potential Of Becoming An Expert Mind- And Body Language Reader
http://www.secretbodytalk.com/ (e-book version)  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z9JQXU (kindle Version)
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 08:51:24 AM »

I always make sure that I wake up in the morning with a great smile. I believe that everything will be alright once you started with a smile.  Smiley It shows friendship, make new friends, makes other people's day brighter, improves your day,looks better than a frown, puts others at ease, and can makes you look happy, confident, and self-assured. So Smile and Be Happy!  Smiley

=====================
Pretty Damsel
For Fast Acting Relief, Visit:
Depression Help  Wink   

For fast acting relief visit:
Depression Help
sahirea

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2010, 09:21:16 AM »

hi there
as 4 me when i wake up i do my prayer  ( it clears my mind and opened new thoughts infront of me) then read some note i wrote over my mirror which says :  BE GREATEFUL THAT YOU STILL A LIVE

regards

Giving up doesn't always means that u r weak , it sometimes means that u r strong enough to let go!
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »

Happy Smile - An early morning happy face that make my day bright!!!  Cheesy

=====================
Pretty Damsel
Depression Help  Wink

Depression Help
gaurangdave

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 06:09:21 AM »

i begin my day with favourite drink water. because  i am filter my body by water. than after i pray to god.
Pretty Damsel

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 07:39:05 AM »

Nice one, gaurangdave. That will realy freshen you up.. I'll take that too.  Smiley Thanks

Pretty Damsel
Depression Help  Wink

Depression Help
ShelaghD

Make life happen!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »

I've got into a new and interesting habit.  My husband leaves for work at a really stupidly early hour so I drag myself up to say goodbye with the intention of going back to bed until at least 6am.  Then I find myself in the kitchen making a cup of tea and some toast then watching a re-run of Desperate Housewives.  By the time that finishes I'm wide awake with a big smile on my face and ready to take the world by storm and its only 6.40am!  Its not good, though, because I'm really hooked on it now.   Kiss

Don't let life happen to you, make it happen for you!

Shelagh Dillon  www.FelicitasLifeCoach.com  

Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/felicitaslifecoach for daily inspiration with light hearted approach
KathyT

Glad to be here!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 06:33:36 PM »

Hi! I just stumbled on this thread which has been around for a while! I love reading about people's rituals!

For the last 15 years or so, I have begun nearly every morning (perhaps missed 1/2 dozen or a dozen days at MOST due to travel) by squeezing the juice of an entire lemon - juice and pulp - into a tall glass of water. It is so invigorating!

Of course, with both my husband and I doing this - it equates to more than 730 lemons per year in our household! Not to mention all the ones I cook with. Smiley

Smiley Kath

Hi! I Wrote a Goal Setting Guide that is Free For Everyone!
I had a LOT of fun writing it & hope you enjoy reading it & my newsletters.
Come meet me at http://www.SelfDevelopmentStrategies.com
Also, my blog is up & running! http://www.SelfDevelopmentAndGrowth.com
Thank you for visiting! Smiley
assem

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 11:38:08 PM »

this is cool subject .. yaa and your way works very well with some real feeling .. i like it .
justelisv

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »

Hello. I'm new here, but self-development absolutely fascinates me. Ok, here is my way to start my day:

I try to wake up slowly, thinking about my coming day while stil half dreaming (for that purpose I set my alarm clock 10 minutes earlier). After I wake up, I sit in my bed and right in front of me I have my goals list. What goals I have in my life. This absolutely motivates me, I imagine how I'll achieve those goals, what benefits they will bring to me and then just get a big smile and get up. Make some exercises, jogging in one place, some push-up's small stretch, than have a glass of water with some lemon juice and get nice breakfast. This totally inspires me for the rest of the day. Hopefully it was useful post Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: