Self-Development Forum
August 18, 2017, 02:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: How to begin your day?  (Read 20287 times)
marilynthompson

View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2010, 04:38:21 AM »

I have never had intricacy waking up in the early hours. But that doesn't mean I akin to.
Here is a great way to start of your day on a helpful note. Its very easy, requires less than 5 seconds of your time. You don't need to buy anything. All you need is a mimic, and yourself!
When you wake up early in the morning, go to your bathroom. Look into the mirror, and say out loud "I'm going to have a GREAT day today". Don't just think it... actually SAY IT OUT LOUD (in a positive way). Say it with a smile on your face; with you head high, loudly. And that my friends....are the paramount way to start your day
Try it, and please let me know if it works.

Thank YOu

BlueFieldz

2147483647 lompofield@rambler.ru
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 01:37:30 PM »

If you looked and couldnt find your awsner in the service guides i made and u have any questions on any certain commands or such with service commands ask here.

freedomventure

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 03:35:47 PM »

eat breakfast, that is a good way to crank up your day

Diggy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:03:33 PM »

Drink half a litre of water as soon as you stand up. You will notice an enormous difference after doing this for a week. It gives you so much more energy!

Self Growth -is what I write about.

Read my Rocket French Review to see how I learn to speak French.
carbenthomas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 05:45:41 AM »

Be optimistic about the day. Do this by looking at yourself in the mirror and saying at least 10 good things about yourself. eg i am the best or i have nice eyes. It will definitely improve your day.

Diggy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »

Good idea:)
I start by drinking a lot of water, but putting on my favorite song and even dancing a bit can make a great start to every day too!

Cheers
Diggy

Self Growth -is what I write about.

Read my Rocket French Review to see how I learn to speak French.
blablabla2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »

eat breakfast, that is a good way to crank up your day

Exactly  Grin

Dr. G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »

I have never had intricacy waking up in the early hours. But that doesn't mean I akin to.
Here is a great way to start of your day on a helpful note. Its very easy, requires less than 5 seconds of your time. You don't need to buy anything. All you need is a mimic, and yourself!
When you wake up early in the morning, go to your bathroom. Look into the mirror, and say out loud "I'm going to have a GREAT day today". Don't just think it... actually SAY IT OUT LOUD (in a positive way). Say it with a smile on your face; with you head high, loudly. And that my friends....are the paramount way to start your day
Try it, and please let me know if it works.

Thank YOu

Indeed, I love how these simple things work. You may THINK some things, but saying things OUT LOUD makes such a difference, especially in front of the mirror. You may want to try smiling in front of the mirror as well :-)

Life is a Journey. Enjoy it!

www.vivocoaching.com/blog
Tess
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 12:24:37 AM »

smiling in front of the mirror?  I like that - and it makes total sense but maybe hard when you don't like yourself at the moment...............
Dr. G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 03:22:26 AM »

I bought a small yellow ball with a smiley on it during a special occasion a year ago. I have placed it on my office desk, and when things go wrong, it helps just looking at it. (I realize how strange that sounds while I am writing it, but it works!)

By the way, I think you will like yourself much more when you look at the mirror and you see a smile Smiley rather than a moody face Sad

And Tess, what works well in front of the mirror as well is "I am impeccable with my word. I don't take anything personally..." Wink

Life is a Journey. Enjoy it!

www.vivocoaching.com/blog
armanjackson

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 11:45:13 AM »

Same here watching mirror first makes my all day happy.

Because it gives extra power to do something good every day.

Tess
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 11:46:53 PM »

I do many things in my life to enhance it - but looking at my face first thing in the morning does nothing for me.  I am a realist!.  Try as I may and I do, every morning, honestly, I cannot bring myself to look at myself.  Let's be general about it - some of us are morning people - some of us are night people - I seem to like myself in the mirror in the evening.  I have had a good day, my makeup is still on, I smile at myself and say - you don't look half bad for your age young lady (laughs).    I know I must and I will one day but for now I must say - it does nothing for me.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:59:44 AM by Tess » Logged
mrcherm

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »

To begin your day, try to reflect on the dream that you had last night. They are windows through which the Holy Spirit talks to us.

The Law of Attraction Is InComplete Without the 11 Forgotten Laws. Learn more!!

http://the11forgottenlaws.productreviewers.info
Shaman

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »

hello guys, this is my first post on this forum, i believe this will be helpful
i use this and it's really helping, i wake up with a big smile on my face everyday, and i keep smiling for the next 3 minutes ( the first 3 mins after you wake up are really important) and i think about great achievements or things i'd like to have (a happy thought generally) this would have a great effect (happy) for the rest of the day...
mind that the smile and the feelings inside you should be real , don't fake the smile , i use good old memories to make me smile, i've been doing this for 2 years now and i'll keep doing it....
 it only takes 3 mins and u'll see the result  Smiley
Sherri Frost

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 11:20:30 PM »

If we all started our day like little Jessica, we would all be unstoppable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg&feature=channel

I love this video! She is so cute AND inspirational at such a young age!

Enjoy and Celebrate Your Day!

Sherri Frost

www.hypnosis-self-help.com
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: