Self-Development Forum
September 19, 2017, 11:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Motivator" Software for Self-Development ... And it's free, too  (Read 12128 times)
MattUrquhart

Together, Let's Make This World A Better Place!

View Profile Email
« on: January 31, 2007, 12:04:46 PM »

Hi everybody,

It is my pleasure to direct you to the latest release from the WCCL Network stable: 'The Motivator' Software!

The "Motivator" is a powerful, yet free software that pops up positive-habit-forming messages at pre-set intervals on the computer screen. The messages act as reminders about some positive goal that you wish to move towards, and that you have configured the software for.

The psychological foundation of this software is that anything you do over a period of time, becomes a habit. When you begin smoking, you   don't even realize when it becomes a habit with you. When you foul-mouth for the first  time, you are surprised at yourself. Then you foul-mouth another time, then another time, and finally it becomes a habit with you ...

So it is with good habits.  When you decide to imbibe a good habit, and then keep doing something good over and over again and again, before long it becomes a habit. The trouble with forming good habits is this: you have to consciously follow up with it!!! This is the difference between a good habit and a bad one.

Enter: The 'Motivator' software. Instal it, configure it for a specific habit, and see it reminding you about it every now and then by popping up at you at pre-set intervals. The message keeps coming at you again and again and again ... until it becomes part of your habit portfolio!!! Brilliantly simple, isn't it? Smiley

Best of all, it is free! No strings attached. No nothing.

So, what are you waiting for, guys. Here is the link - http://www.short10.com/?c=sdforum_motivator.

There's even a Video Tutorial that Karl has prepared especially for this software: http://www.short10.com/?c=video_motivator!

Enjoy!

- Matt

MattUrquhart

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 12:24:02 PM »

cave_man

Still in the cave! :)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:10:10 AM »

Ohhh, that's great! Thanks for the link, Matt!

- Cave_man

Hypocrisy. Oneupmanship. Superiority Complex. That indulgent smile. Oh, How Much I Hate All These In You!!!
Shylily

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 09:32:11 AM »

Hey Matt,

And after the free period is over ... whooosh ... it will vanish from my hard disk will it?
cave_man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 09:34:08 AM »

Hey Matt,

There's no sign of the email which is supposed to give me the download link?

Cave_Man

Hypocrisy. Oneupmanship. Superiority Complex. That indulgent smile. Oh, How Much I Hate All These In You!!!
swamibodhananda

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 09:35:49 AM »

Matt,

How is this diffrent from Sublim Poewr? The same prinicple isn' t it?

SB
cave_man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 09:39:19 AM »

Oh, sorry, it has come - the email. I have downloaded it too!  Grin

- Cave_Man

toni75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 04:26:38 PM »

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the software. It is running nicely, and i have written messages to remind myself to get rid of (bad!) habit of  nailbiting...

violinm9

violinm9
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 04:00:27 PM »

Matt - Is there a limited time period during which the software is free or is it indefinite?  I wish I could download it on my work computer, but I am afraid that I might get into trouble.  I sent the link to my personal e-mail address and will download on my home computer.  I don't go on it as much as my work computer, though.  I AM looking forward to making my attitudes positive.

Thank you for the information!

Martha
MattUrquhart

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 08:44:32 AM »

Hello Martha,

It is free and for unlimited period. You can install it  on your work computer without problems. Since it is shared, you may set the config such that it doesn't run automatically when the computer boots.

Howeve,r you may install it with auto-run when the computer boots on your home system.

Plus, you can write the self-affirmation messages yoruself, on any habit that you are interested in having in your life.

Hth, and enjoy!

- Matt
MattUrquhart

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 08:47:22 AM »

Hello SB,

Nice question! Smiley

Matt,

How is this diffrent from Sublim Poewr? The same prinicple isn' t it?

SB

The principle is based on self-affirmation messages flashing at you repeatedly. However, Sublim Power flashes the messages at subliminal level, while Motivator does it at visible level. Motivator acts as a remider service. I would use Motivator primarily to develop a good habit - and that could include developing a good habit of positive thinking!

- Matt
MattUrquhart

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »

Hey Shylily,

Hey Matt,

And after the free period is over ... whooosh ... it will vanish from my hard disk will it?

NEIN!!! ! No free period! No whooooosh!!! Smiley It is there, permanently on your computer!

A gift from  www.myHelpHub.Com, for you to enjoy! Smiley
- Matt
Sanjay Agrawal
Believe In The Here And The Now
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »

Hi all,

A review of the product - Motivator.ws - is posted here: http://www.ciao.co.uk/motivator_ws__Review_5633062.

Cheers,
Sanjay.

My Spiritual Retreat On The Web: quest for Nirvana
MattUrquhart

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks Sanjay for the review. E xcellent piece! Smiley

- Matt
Jose

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 07:28:37 AM »

I downloaded Motivator several days ago in conjunction with Brain Bullet versions one and two which I have been using for two years.

I am getting a placebo affect already, but longer term I can see myself getting more clarity and repetitions to more powerfully speed up my manifestation goals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: