Self-Development Forum
June 28, 2017, 10:44:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has this ever happened to you?  (Read 13190 times)
papermoon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 05:15:15 PM »

Hearing voices never happened to me yet. But there are things I sometimes can't explain like premonitions in cases that someone is about to die. I've had some in the past like butterflies appearing right in front of me for some reason although I was inside an enclosed room (how could it possibly entered the room). I also experienced hearing 3 knocks on the door at around 12AM, only to realize that it was my cousin's 3rd funeral day. Or experiencing something like a TV being shut off right in front of my eyes and I'm the only one inside the room while the remote control was just next to me (I also realized that day was the death anniversary of a relative). Those are strange things but I don't take them seriously though. It maybe just a coincidence. Still, I can't really tell what those things meant.

israelsobsessedangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 04:09:55 AM »

Mine wasn't like this at all but it was different. I was in my bedroom in my. Apartment Complex and it started to freak me out well all of a sudden. I could hear my boyfriend's voice inside my head and he was telling me. Angela what are you looking for babe  Kiss and this is what. I told him that it was something special and. I couldn't find it right away and it was making me nervous and then something out of nowhere appeared in my mind and. I started to  Cry so then eventually it occured to me that maybe he was trying to help me look for it and then. I realized that it was lost somewhere and that was why. I couldn't find it and it started to freak me out anyway  Shocked so then maybe it was for my own good to have him look for it for me and. I was really Smiley and so there it was he put it into perspective for me and then. I thanked him for it and then it was really scary for me  Cry
Witcha123

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 06:07:53 PM »

Hi
   I actually had something like that happen to me when I was 19. LOL sometime ago. I was driving down the road, they were a little wet, and I kept looking in my rear view mirror. There were a bunch of teens driving in a car behind me, going very fast. I was so afraid that they were going to hit me.   All of a sudden, I kept hearing pull over to the side of the road, pull over to the side of the road.   Well, being 19, I didn't listen and should have. We had been coming up to a light, and with out me knowing it, it changed to Red. I had only been going 15mph thank god, because I hit the guy in front of me.    I was so worried about the car behind me, I was listening to what I was being told, and what was in front of....   I learned my lesson that day. LOL
vala

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 09:16:04 AM »

Hi This definitely has happened to me. Once as a young Nurse. I was specialling a patient, when you were doing this you never left the patient until someone came to relieve you. This voice in my head said very clearly go to Mr X at the other end of the ward and against all that I had been trained to do I did it. I got there just as the patients heart stopped and I was successfully able to restart it. This patient had no history of heart problems. Vala   
Meder
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »

Sometimes I hear voice in my head that tells me what is good for me. A few years ago I met a woman. The voice warned me that she is not a good woman and I will suffer becouse of her. Turned out to be true, because after a while she began to cheat on me, and eventually she left me.
I have a strong intuition sence and since then I always listen. Usually it's a good way to protect myself from unpleasant things.
Lou_1973

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »

Hi Meder, yes I agree -- my life got so much better when one day I promised myself I will never ignore that little voice inside me, ever again.
Rgds.
Lou...

The Non-Budget : The proven 3-step method to take control of your personal finances
http://www.the-non-budget.com
Genie Robyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 10:04:33 AM »

Hi Lou_1973, Meder and Sue Blue,
Sue Blue - love your attitude Smiley and Russia, as usual, is ahead of the game both with water (it has memory) and Arcady - Petrov Light of Eternity. Google these and watch what ESP can achieve on Utube series. Ram Buddha Boy is amazing as well.

I have these 'voice' experiences all the time from a very early age (5) and I have learned to listen and listen well! It has saved my life numerous times and has resulted in people meeting people that make a huge difference to their life. Meetings that would not have happened if I had not listened. I also pay very close attention to my dreams and 'feelings' such as shudders, which generally preceed earthquakes. At the moment the shudders (very subtle shaking under the feet) are happening a lot as we go through a period of upheaval in The Indo Australian tectonic plate.

Oh and Sue Blue - I think you would like Power vs Force by Dr David Hawkins - some are doing good work Smiley
shortnsassy60613

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »

There have been many many times that I've known things were going to happen before they took place.  I seem to know it as much for other people as I do for myself, except when it's a knowing for myself and I ignore it, it becomes overwhelming!

That being said, my story today isn't about me, it's about my late husband...

One day he told me that he'd been "told" he had a trial coming up.  He said he'd been "asked" if he would remain strong during the trial.  He had no details except for one... That when it began, it would last for one year.  He had no idea what would be the outcome at the end of the year.

Fast forward several months.  One morning, October 12, to be exact he woke up and had a huge bruise across his chest and his arm was swollen, we rushed him to the doctor and he was immediately placed in ICU for a blood clot.  At the same time they did a stomach scope due to an upset stomach that he'd been taking medication for.  Turns out he had stomach cancer.  He battled the cancer with chemo, eventually having his stomach removed.  However, on October 21, one full year later, he succumbed to the cancer and died.

Do we have an inner intuition, voice?  Something that helps and prepares us? I say definitely!!
kimboy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »

It happened to many people, you just need to hear the voice and accept it. You experienced and didn't ignored so that's why you are wondering but majority of the people ignore so they don't have anything special.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: