Self-Development Forum
October 23, 2017, 07:02:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a disturbing dream  (Read 9801 times)
Makes

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »

there are times that I have dreams that i can't forget or that release a certain feeling inside of me that makes me wonder about the meaning.

the other night, I had a dream about my father. he was in a rage and place 1 bullet in his gun and started crying and shooting @ random althogh the bullet did not hit anyone. i woke up as he dropped the gun and started crying.

i want an idea of what that means.
KathyD
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 08:57:09 PM »

Hey Makes...  Smiley

Hmmm...lately, when a dream I have is odd enough to make me wonder if there's any underlying significance, I use my dream interpreter...I don't always find the answer, but the dream analyzer software is fun to use...I'll put those keywords in and get back to you on what I find...  Smiley

KathyD
Makes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 06:13:37 AM »

Hi

Thanks 4 the reply, what is a dream interpreter? where can i find it?
KathyD
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 11:52:17 AM »

It's a dream meanings kit I picked up here:  www.dream-meanings-kit.com/

It's a bit quirky to use, but I really like this program...I've got your dream elements on my desk, just haven't had time to put them in...I'll try to pop them in tonight...  Smiley

KathyD
freedomventure

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »

It's a dream meanings kit I picked up here:  www.dream-meanings-kit.com/

It's a bit quirky to use, but I really like this program...I've got your dream elements on my desk, just haven't had time to put them in...I'll try to pop them in tonight...  Smiley

KathyD
wow i want to check this out also,, I want some interpretations on my dreams

Diggy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 01:07:49 PM »

I dont understand dreams. They often come when I am either really happy about something or really worrying about something. More often the latter. I think it is the subconcious that is trying to process the problem and it thinks about it while you are asleep. Is your father going through any sort of troubles? Or maybe the dream of your father does not represent your father.

Self Growth -is what I write about.

Read my Rocket French Review to see how I learn to speak French.
papermoon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »

I also had a disturbing dream similar to yours but not exactly. And I had separate dreams of that nature concerning my mom and dad. On one dream, I saw my mom lying inside a coffin. Same as my dad but these 2 dreams happened not at the same time. I woke up to realize that I have been crying while sleeping. My dreams somehow pertains to death. Those happened years ago but I can't forget them yet. Both my parents are still alive (thank God). My dream could have meant something other than death. The only thing I can remember after seeing my mom inside a coffin on my dreams, a week after she underwent a major operation & was confined in the hospital. My dream could have meant that my mom is going to be sick but not really to the extent of dying. At least I was relieved back then.

FreddieJones

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 06:06:30 PM »

Well, some time dreams does tell us truth but it must be interpreted correctly or it can lead you to disturbing thoughts, dream don't always necessarily have same meaning as you saw.

Watch This Video - It Changed My Life!
Tess
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 01:18:41 AM »

When I was taught TM many years ago, and  I asked the question to my teacher,  what do dreams mean? -  my TM teacher told me that dreams were "letting go of stress".   If that is the case then I would go with that thought  as nightmares are the pits at times and I am forever grateful to my teacher who taught me to simply let them go. When I have  nightmares  I feel much better the next day.  I also have lucid dreaming probably because I have meditated for so long but I think "so what"!  I don't like it I can tell you but I just live with it but pay no attention.  It is like an unloading of  rubbish in my rucksack!   getting rid of rubbish in your subconscious mind - and we should be delighted to just let it go and move on.   I pay them no mind.  I live in this moment right here and right now.   My dreams are when I sleep and when I am awake I am alive and I live my life in the moment and I go about my life living!!.  Does that make sense?  What is the fuss about dreams?  Why complicate life when we have all on simply living and going about our business, raising our children and living life!  dream on..............  
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 01:26:46 AM by Tess » Logged
robrobin10

signatureforums@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 03:01:20 AM »

Your subconscious seems to be worried about the state of your fathers mental health.

Is he suffering from depression or extreme paranoia ? Are you close with him.

That said the father could represent any authority figure.

How do you feel about your government and the way they are running your country ? Or your boss ?

israelsobsessedangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 05:26:50 AM »

I had a nightmare the other night and it woke me up and. I was really scared because I had got the night sweats about it and. I couldn't get back to sleep at all and this is what it was that. I had and here it goes just like this my ex boyfriend and his friends where chasing me in the woods it was total darkness as well because there wasn't a moonlit night at all  Cry and they where starting to catch up to me and my rude ex boyfriend had a masheti in his hand and his friends told him what are you waiting for an invitation to kill your ex girlfriend no. I'm not and can't believe y'all are making me want to do this to her what's y'alls problem with her anyway. I won't do that to her well then give it to us and we will do it for you alright and no way. I don't even think so alright so there you stupid losers go away and leave me alone ok. I'll be telling y'all to get lost here in a minute  Angry oh and by the way get a life and leave her and. I alone right this minute ok and this is getting really old now ok and. I do mean that  Roll Eyes right now can y'all understand when. I tell y'all this get away right now and this will be my last warning to tell this to y'all get lost right now ok so go goodbye right now y'all.
israelsobsessedangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 03:29:48 AM »

Roll Eyes I had the most bad nightmare the other night and it woke me up from a deep sleep. I was at my man's place and he got this phone call from someone and he said babe and. I said yeah who was that on the phone and he said to me why is he asking me if. I've seen you around here lately?
I had said to him how did that man get your phone number and. I said maybe he got it from someone alright babe but it sure wasn't me at all ok  Cheesy
please you got to believe and trust me on this stuff honey  Kiss yes babe. I'll believe and trust you on this sweetheart  Cry  because. I know that Cry you can ok sweetie thank you for understanding me on this alright my favorite man now and forever  Grin
mrcherm

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 11:50:45 AM »

What I will like to say is that, though we have good dream interpreters, you are the best person to understand your dreams. Dreams as we know are characterised by symbols. The way we use an item might be different from where we are coming from. A typical example will be a gun in the hand of a hunter, a rebel, or a dealer/seller. They all have different agenda to holding the gun. The best way here is to go withinto  know really what your father was doing with the gun in the dream and especially the target object. I hope you will find a clue from that. I normally use a dream journal - to record my dreams. It gives me a clue to the meaning of my dreams for I always monitor practical events after my dreams.

I hope this will help.

The Law of Attraction Is InComplete Without the 11 Forgotten Laws. Learn more!!

http://the11forgottenlaws.productreviewers.info
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: