Self-Development Forum
June 25, 2017, 12:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dream  (Read 7368 times)
ASEJOY

View Profile Email
« on: August 22, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

hi i had this dream where there were a lot of high school girls/ elementary school. they had lots of teachers with them. but there were two of these girls that were flogged maybe bcos they didn't do the right thing/ misbehaved. i was like the guide/director/supervisor or the person to oversee everything that was happening. what do you think of this dream?
MikeJsimon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:33:29 PM »

Whatever the case may be, whatever it is that we dream every night, whether it's good or bad, happy or sad, we can be certain of one thing --- your subconscious is summoning you, reaching out for you with essential information about your life, your relationships, your health, and many other aspects of your humanity. Don't you want to take the call? Don't you want to unlock the psychic secret language of your dreams?

mrcherm

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »

Dreams as complex as they may be, are meant to give us information, most often relating to future occurrence. There may be good interpreters of dreams, like the Biblical Joseph, but you are the best interpreter for the symbols used in the dream are what you are familiar with. One way to do this is to line up the symbols or events and relate their characteristics. For This Example let us try this:

High/elementary School girls, Lot of teachers, two girls being flogged for some reason, you looking on as a supervisor.
 It might mean a section (School girls) of activities you are controlling is working very well. The control system is active. The Best way is to go within and relate the dream to your present moment.

The Law of Attraction Is InComplete Without the 11 Forgotten Laws. Learn more!!

http://the11forgottenlaws.productreviewers.info
stanpontiere

With 1st grandchild-Nina. My son's wife had a boy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 09:51:45 PM »

mrcherm
Just a word of advice from an old-time marketer.  dot info sites have a reputation for being spam sites Better to get a dot com. It will help build your reputation and everyone nearly uses it automatically.
Stan

To The Evolution of Consciousness
Stan
http://www.wealthbyaffirmation.com/
http://wealthsuccessreviews.com
stanpontiere@internetbizops.ws
Skype me: wealthaffirmations
robrobin10

signatureforums@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 03:02:28 AM »

Your doing something in your life that you know is wrong.

I dont know what it is but your ethical side is trying to get you to pay attention to something that you don't agree with and want to make stop. Go with your gut on this one.

stanpontiere

With 1st grandchild-Nina. My son's wife had a boy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 05:03:53 AM »

Robrobin10 may be right but more likely he/she is just being overly judgemental. One thing I have learned over the years is that dreams are typically the subconscious trying to make sense out of what has happened during our day and may have little or no meaning at all. There are hundreds of books on dream interpretation and almost all of them offer starkly contrasting views of what dreams mean. Ultimately, you are the only one who can decide if a dream has any meaning at all or it is just the ramblings of the subconscious mind trying to make sense out of our daily activities. Either way, don't be overly judgemental about your dreams.

To The Evolution of Consciousness
Stan
http://www.wealthbyaffirmation.com/
http://wealthsuccessreviews.com
stanpontiere@internetbizops.ws
Skype me: wealthaffirmations
israelsobsessedangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »

Smiley Hi--
I had this good dream last night when my boyfriend was driving in his candy apple red mustang convertible and. I was driving in my light blue mustang convertible and he was in the next lane of the street next to me he was trying to tell me something but. I couldn't hear him because my bestgirlfriends and myself we're talking to eachother and his guy friends and himself we're  messing with us we we're going to get our nails done at a. Nail Salon  Shocked and then he and his guy friends said let's wait for them and go get some stuff for our loving. Ladies ok yeah let's do that they have been so good to us lately and they deserve to be treated with respect in return and. I already know what my woman love's and it's at. Victoria's Secret well. Israel isn't it for you anyway yeah it is really for me she looks hot in the sexy lingerie and. Angela looks feminine pretty and lovely in all the lingerie as well and. I love her in all of them  Kiss she had recently told me the other day/night that she's lucky that. I'm her man and even the other day/night. I have told her that even myself as well had told her the other time that. I'm lucky that she's my woman  Wink and it just so happens what the hell am. I waiting for to another wonderful evening on the town to take her out somewhere special and romantic as well maybe. Angela has no clue that. I'm going to pop the question and ask her to marry me and. I already know what her answer is going to be yes. Israel I'll marry you and make you the happiest man on the. Earth  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: