Self-Development Forum
October 23, 2017, 08:46:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My first lucid dreaming experience  (Read 5610 times)
rparikh

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:59:43 AM »

HI friends ,
I got my first lucid dreaming experience with the binural frequencies , I got so excited .

But the question is that how the binaural frequencies work ?
Here is the guide - http://tinyurl.com/luciddreaming1

Its work on the wave generators method.Wave generators were used to create two separate frequency waves which were introduced to each ear independently. The brain reacted by creating a third tone which was the difference between the two. The brain instantly reacts to these frequencies causing a Shift In Consciousness.

Deep Sleep, Dreams, and Relaxation all depend on what frequency your brain is receiving and operating on. When you are relaxed and creative, you are in Alpha, When you are Dreaming, you are in Theta, and when you are in a deep sleep, you are in Delta.

Lets say that you start in the Deep Sleep Delta State. Once Delta is reached, your brain frequencies rise to the Theta Frequencies where Dreaming begins. If your brain frequencies continue to rise, you will progress to Alpha. When you reach Alpha, you will be awake, and that's not where you want to be for Lucid Dreaming.

The key to Lucid Dreaming is going through the Delta and Theta states like usual, but instead of reaching the full Alpha state, dip back into Theta before you awake. Your subconscious will awake, but your conscious mind will stay asleep as you go back into the dreaming state. Your subconscious will think you are awake, but then realize you are still dreaming.

The recording promotes lucid dreaming by guiding you into deep sleep frequencies, followed by dreaming Theta frequencies. The frequencies will rise, bordering on Alpha, than dip back down to Theta.

From My experience, the Lucid Dreaming Binaural Beat Recording works extremely well when a person wakes from a deep sleep early, then listens to the recording while returning back to sleep. The user should attempt to fall back to sleep with the intentions of of being aware when you start dreaming again.Click here to experience - http://tinyurl.com/luciddreaming1

Trytolearnmore

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:39:56 PM »

Great! Congratulations! I want to buy "DreamStalker", a product (looks like glasses) that automatically gives you signs of when you are asleep. Have you heard of that?

Aspelay09

283634312 frowlslogslomr@gmail.com REALNAME REALNAME
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 08:27:10 PM »

Im very interested on Lucid Dream and Ive been trying to have one since I read about it. One of the method that I read about LD is to have LD first you have to practice to remember your dreams and take notes about your dreams. And so I did. I try to remember all my dreams, and I immediately take notes when I wake up. I did it for about a month and then I quit because its boring and no progress. But even Ive quit taking notes, I already got use to remembering my dreams. So every morning when I woke up I can remember my dreams to the details. But the strange thing is, no matter how clear that I can remember my dreams in the morning, if I didnt take notes about it, I will completely forgot it later. Strange.

And then day by day my dreams become more and more clear. I mean I feel aware when I was dreaming, I know I was dreaming. But still I have no control of the environment of my dreams and no control of what to do or where to go. So I just follow the flow of my dreams but I am aware that I was dreaming. I guess thats not a LD because you are supposed to have full control in your LD.

Yesterday as I was napping my baby daughter, I fall asleep. And then I got this dream, and like usual I am aware. In my dream I was in an outdoor basket ball court. There are two groups of people in the court, one group playing basket ball and the other playing soccer. And then one of my old friend show up, and she is walking with a guy across the basket ball court. And then they enter a building beside the court. After a while I decided to follow my friend, because I want to talk to her. As I open the buildings door, suddenly my dream disappear. I remember that I really want to meet my friend so I scream "I want my view back". And then I remember I was focusing on the feel of the buildings door Im still holding the door and I can feel the texture of it. Then suddenly, BOOMMM

Not only my dream is back, I got this view thats clear as summer day. I was fully awake like Ive never felt before. And the amazing thing is, I HAVE FULL CONTROL OF WHAT TO DO I become not just following the flow, I can decide the flow of my dream. The strange thing is its feel like I was viewing from a snorkel goggle. Then since I got full control of my dream, I decided to walk back towards outside. And then I was standing in a motorcycle parking lot. I still not sure that I can control my dream so I give it a test. I choose one the motorcycle and then I touch it and I can feel the touch is so real. Everything is so real. Then I walked pass the parking lot and I was standing on a street. Suddenly my view become a little blur, like you are wearing a snorkel goggle and it becomes fogging. Its like Im loosing my dream, so I scream once again "I want my view back" and the fog disappear. Then I decided to visit my old campus I miss my college days and the street suddenly become the entrance of my old campus. And then I walked along the street towards my campus. Sadly my dream ends there as I become over excited and I woke up.

The funny thing is, my wife always told me that I snore while sleeping, I always deny that because I hate when people snores. All along my so called LD, I got this feeling that I am inside my skeleton. And I can hear my snoring loud and clear I can even feel the vibration of my sinuss wall Its so real. And when I woke up I said to my wife "Honey, youre right, I snore like a pig".

It was a great experience, and I am really looking forward for the next one. And I will try not to get over excited next time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: