Self-Development Forum
November 18, 2017, 12:38:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bradley Thompson's Lucid Dreaming CDs  (Read 10287 times)
agaia

View Profile Email
« on: August 05, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »

Has anyone had any experience with Bradley's Lucid Dreaming CD's?

They are found here: http://www.luciddreamingadventures.com/afl=59434,
and look to be great. They have a wide range of benefits (especially
the "Holiday in a Box") and are not too expensive. Bradley seems to
be an expert on the subject too.

Ed at
http://www.magicalmind.org
Telar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »

I bought myself Flying Adventures. Lol, this was weired, the first time I used it I really had an intense flying dream and it was actually fun.
Now Im unfortunately not sure how to use it properly. I set that CD on loop and from the third night on it actually rather got on my nerves. Flying Dreams also dont happen every night. I wonder if I have to set it on loop or if it is enough to fall a sleep with it. One thing for sure it is a wonderfull sleepaid if you dont put it on loop. I can not remember once that I manged to hear the end. Delivery took about 5 Days. As I life in germany my CD came from France. I dont now how they set up logistics but cause it came from france I at least did not have to pay tax. Is it worth it yeah I suppose it is for the fun of it and as the agaia said befor its even affordable for smaller pockets.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:58:30 PM by Telar » Logged

ClaireWileyArt

Lucid Dream painter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »

I ordered the BT LD kit last week and can't wait until I get it.  I have had lucid dreams but it seems like it has become very difficult for me to do.  I hope this kit makes it easy.

lucid dream painter
ClaireWileyArt.etsy.com
Telar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »

lol, funny enough, I ordered it also. I hope it delivers what it delivers what it promises. At least Im looking forward to it. I find Lucid Dreams quite enjoyable and wouldnt mind to have them more often

blablabla2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

Anymore reviews on this ?

ClaireWileyArt

Lucid Dream painter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 10:01:58 PM »

I stll haven't recieved my package.  I hope it comes soon. I am really excited about it and will let you all if it works for me.

lucid dream painter
ClaireWileyArt.etsy.com
Telar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 10:26:48 PM »

mine has arrived yesterday

Max

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »

So, how is the product working for you?
Telar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 11:26:32 AM »

Well right in the first night I had a very weired flying dream it felt so real and kept on for ages till I could not take it anymore and woke up  Grin. But quite frankly, rather soon the music got on my nerves and I realized that I kept switching it off halfway when on my way to falling asleep. And now its just another CD in my CD rack. But that one flyingdream was well worth it.

rongabby

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »

Well right in the first night I had a very weired flying dream it felt so real and kept on for ages till I could not take it anymore and woke up  Grin. But quite frankly, rather soon the music got on my nerves and I realized that I kept switching it off halfway when on my way to falling asleep. And now its just another CD in my CD rack. But that one flyingdream was well worth it.
Hi, I am new to the forum. I hope you don't mind me asking this question in this thread.

I have periodic flying dreams, I am usually conscious that I am without clothes at the time.
What is the significance of these dreams? Sometimes it seems  after awhile difficult to stay
aloft, like running out of steam Smiley
Telar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »

hm, flying around naked you dirty little devil  Grin. Actually I never noticed if Im wearing anything. and that with staying aloft, I seem to have the same problem, mainly when I become to aware that Im flying I usually keep bumping into a fence which ends my flying dream quite abruptly (?) suddenly.

What the significance is of those dreams? I dont realy know, I just now some of them I enjoy and some of them are scary. Sorry cant help you with that answer.

Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 07:52:54 PM »

I've read that the only person who can interpret your dreams is yourself. That is, if they even need interpreting, or whether you're happy just to sit back and watch the show while your brain sorts out the day's memories etc.

I have flying dreams too, not because I listened to any lucid dreaming CDs, but because it's something I gradually learned to do on my own over the years.

When I start flying in a dream, the strangest thing is people's reaction to it. It's not OMG, where are the wires? It's more like - stop that right now!
rongabby

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »

I've used Brainwave CD's but I have never used Lucid Dreaming CD's.
I feel the entrainment probably enhances lucid dreams.

The flying dreams seem like a reward or some kind of break from
taking things too seriously.

Most of the time I believe I am being shown what is deep in my
subconscious mind. It seems that the truth is revealed so that I
may make any corrections that may be necessary.

I am not sure but that's the way I have looked at it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: