Self-Development Forum
June 28, 2017, 10:39:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading and Physic advice  (Read 12444 times)
Olivia

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »

Hi all

I am new to the forum and am privaleged to be her - thank you for the warm welcome  Smiley

I heve been studying self help and improvement for the last 15 years and am more recently interested in
quantum physics, subliminal messages, law of attraction and feng shui.

I have been thinking for a while now on seeing if someone could give me a physic reading but obviously its finding the right person with the talent and establishing trust.

I would really really appreciate if any of you guys coulkd give me a name or suggestion for anyone who does this who you would recommend

Thank you so much

Lots Love Olly  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy xxxxx
Olivia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 12:31:17 AM »

Hi Tess

Thank you for your welcome

Yes i have been meditating for approx 10 years - the last 4 with the help of holosync

x
Tess
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 12:36:05 AM »

Hi Olivia,

How are you finding holosync?

I am the boring one, meditating for 30 years - not tried holosync  but very interested to know if it excellerating you in any way.  I live in the moment - what comes up is in the present moment - good or bad - just laying out the welcome mat and saying hello.
Olivia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 06:09:53 PM »

Thank you for teh reply

I am in the UK - Is this an american number

Could you give me some more details please

regarding his readings

Many thanks
Keena

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »

Hi Olivia,

I do psychic and akashic records readings. I would be happy to learn more about what you would like to find out about in your reading. Please have a look at my website, http://www.SimplyDivineLife.com, to see if I would be suitable for what you require. And please do feel free to send me an email if you have questions or you are not sure. If I can't help you, then I would be happy to recommend another.

Blessings to you!
Keena
PS I am in Canada, and if you'd like, I can do my readings completely by email to avoid long-distance charges and time issues.

Simply Divine Life
The Prosperous Path of Following Your Bliss
http://www.simplydivinelife.com
Keena

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 11:54:11 PM »

I have also been meditating for the last 8 years - the last 3 with Holosync. And I really love holosync! It makes it really easy to meditate. I found it through trying to find something to help my husband with anxiety and depression. I knew that meditation was extremely helpful in this regard, but that my husband would never have the interest or the dedication and focus to do meditation the traditional way. He's still doing holosync with me 3 and a half years later - with exceptional results. Highly recommended.

Blessings,
Keena

Simply Divine Life
The Prosperous Path of Following Your Bliss
http://www.simplydivinelife.com
MikeJsimon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 02:41:59 PM »

Hi Olivia,

How are you finding holosync?

I am the boring one, meditating for 30 years - not tried holosync  but very interested to know if it excellerating you in any way.  I live in the moment - what comes up is in the present moment - good or bad - just laying out the welcome mat and saying hello.

Holosync is not to replace any kind of treatment you may receive. though it can be used to reinforce your mind and make a mindset to achieve success.

robrobin10

signatureforums@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 02:59:30 AM »

Hi Olivia

I am a practised Kaballist if you are interested in a life reading just send me a pm with your details.

I need typical astroligical things, such as your birth date and area of your birth as well as your full name.

I wont do it instantly but when I find time ill put something together for you.

terrence77

cochran109@gmail.com terrence77 terrence77
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 06:06:15 AM »

I am an experienced Psychic. I am a trained counsellor which compliments my role as a spiritual adviser. I am able to talk you through your anxieties and crises in a compassionate and expert manner. I can intuitively combine the Tarot with my readings and am versed in Feng shui and Dream interpretation. Many people believe that the ability of psychics and clairvoyants to accurately see the future is a gift that they are born with, while others believe these are simply skills that can be developed through proper training and discipline.For more information you can visit http://www.lifereader.com.au/psychic/psychics_clairvoyants...

Esoteric_Energy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 04:39:49 AM »

I read a really cool Psychic Book.

Teaches fundamentals about Chi, Auras, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Psychic Mind Conduits and heaps more.

It is probably the most profound book I have ever read and it has all these techniques to learn.

They are set out really simple for anyone to follow.

IF you want a copy or to read about it you can order it Here

Psychic Energy: Internal Power Centres
http://www.velocity-group.net/go.php?offer=jhspirit&pid=1

Comes with audio's about techniques and covers material in more detail.

I Hope this was useful Smiley

http://www.esotericenergy.com.au

Peace
zenmagic

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 05:34:43 AM »

I also would love to get a reading from a genuine psychic. I'm a big fan of the Psychic Twins (you know the one who predicted the 9/11 tragedy) but they currently don't offer a psychic reading anymore. So is there any psychic (with proven track records) in this forum that provides an affordable psychic reading by email?

Thanks,
Felix

Download Your FREE Exclusive Report "Missing Secret of The Law of Attraction Revealed!", Think & Grow Rich Audio MP3 & 5 Days E-Course Worth Over $47 at:

==> Law Of Attraction
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: