Self-Development Forum
April 23, 2014, 09:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Energy Egg - has anyone tried this item?  (Read 11765 times)
SolarFeline

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2009, 05:41:02 AM »

Greetings!

I am considering purchasing "The Energy Egg", and I am wondering if anyone has used this before??  Huh

http://www.energyegg.com/

I would like to buy the "White Jade Egg" but, with the "White Jade Energy Egg & Transmitter - 61.50" which translates to AUD$125.074 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  !!! it does add up. Yes, I do know that money is an energy, but, I need to save up for the AUD.... http://www.realhealth-online.com/eggorder.php

I think I will be putting it on my "Big Purchase of the Month". Then there is the "Foreign Transaction Fee" that one's credit card bank adds to it, and I am probably looking at AUD$140....

There is an Australian distributor http://www.astrologycom.com/energyegg.html. I did ring them to find out more info, however they do not (as yet) stock the "Jade Egg". The person I spoke to, Rob Tillett, said they still have to update their web-site to include the "Jade Egg".

Sigh.

I know, ask the Universe....

SolarFeline

Re-program your program - change your mind.
YOU are what YOU think YOU are.
SolarFeline

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »

I have ordered "The White Jade Energy Egg & Transmitter" from http://www.realhealth-online.com/eggorder.php, and I also decided to "splash out" and order "The Wealth Egg" from http://www.astrologycom.com/wealthegg.html.

My premise is that one needs to spend money to make more money; and as I have been reading over the weekend, money is just energy, and that money is just a representation of a value. I am going to work hard on myself to stop getting hung up about "how much something costs", as I think it is the wrong thing to concentrate on.

I will, of course, post what my experiences of said items are.

Have a prosperous Day!  Wink
SolarFeline

SolarFeline

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 06:01:06 AM »

I seem to be talking to myself in this thread...  Cheesy

Three days ago, the "White Jade Energy Egg & Transmitter" arrived in my letter-box, and it's sooo cute. I am in love with it. My IGS (Internal Guidance System) attracted me to it....

I do believe that it has "healed" my body to a small extent. I accidently slightly scalded my left hand as I was pouring out some excess hot water from my tea-cup yesterday morning. I ran cold water over my hand, and then I held the Egg on my hand, over the scald-site. I didn't actually notice the pain subsiding, but it must have...There is no pain or redness on the site now. 

I also have poly-cystic ovaries (right one is far more painful and larger than left) and endometriosis. During my last period, I had the Egg in my right jeans pocket, and I could feel the right ovary subsiding....Hmmmm....  Huh Also, my period was shorter than "normal" ..... Hmmmm again.....  Huh Huh

I have not received the "Wealth Egg" as yet....  Angry Maybe it is not supposed to be here as yet, although, I would like to start working with it).

SolarFeline.

TomSKinney
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 06:11:35 AM »

Could you please try putting other stones in contact with the egg and commanding that they take on the same programming as the original egg?

Including the wealth egg, by putting stones up to the computer screen next to a picture of the wealth egg?

There was another web site selling crystal spheres made of aventurine and it suggested that if you can get your own that you can put it next to a picture of a programmed sphere and command it to take on the same programming. I did not get the idea on my own. It also suggested commanding that any upgrades to the original should be immediately applied to any crystals that you put the programming into.
Seaside

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:35:20 AM »

Hi there SolarFeline

I hadn't heard of the eggs before but took a look at the website from your link.  I would be interested to hear about your results with the two eggs you've bought.

Tom, I'm also interested in your suggestion of putting other stones up to a picture of the wealth egg.  Is this something you're going to try? I believe that we attract what we believe - ie. think, feel, give attention to etc so this could be quite an interesting experiment to compare the results with an actual egg and with a stone. Does the egg truly have an energy that attracts wealth, health etc or is it the person's belief?  My feeling is that as long as the outcome is what you want it doesn't really matter but it is certainly interesting.

SolarFeline

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

Could you please try putting other stones in contact with the egg and commanding that they take on the same programming as the original egg?

Tom, there was an instruction booklet that I received with the invoices and with the Energy Egg. This wonderous critter is an "Environmental Stress Eliminator". One is supposed to put the Quartz Transmitter on one's head (for at least 5 seconds - I left it on my head for 20+ seconds and started to meditate - I then woke up and temporarily didn't know where I was  Cheesy), to attune the Transmitter and the Egg to a person permanently. Unless the Transmitter is touched to the top of someone else's head.

I don't have any other stones. I don't want to buy any other stones apart from the Wealth Egg that I am waiting on. Why would I want to do what you are saying? I don't want to buggerise up anything I do not understand.

There is more information at this site. http://www.ethoseggxactly.com/energy-eggs.php?id=abdev&PHPSESSID=dd1d157a99650f8d26de2598e24e6a9f

SolarFeline

TomSKinney
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »

The energy egg just doesn't feel like something I'm going to want to work with.
SolarFeline

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 04:08:17 AM »

The energy egg just doesn't feel like something I'm going to want to work with.

Well, good for you TomSmiley You've got your own path, and I am keying into my Intuition to find my own.  Cool

I just thought I would post this, in case someone else 1) came across this somewhere and didn't know what this was; 2) was interested and didn't know what this was; 3) wanted more information 4) wanted to read someone's experiences with it/ them.

SolarFeline

TomSKinney
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 06:08:15 AM »

Of course I want to hear about it. I even have a few thoughts about working with the energy egg - as I've stated. But now I'm answering as to why I don't do it myself.
nothereanymore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 11:53:11 PM »

Interesting, Solar. I do like Jade, myself. I personally have an affinity to natural stones or crystals and stones I shape myself. I do lapidary work....getting raw rock and cutting, shaping, grinding and polishing stones. All stones have their own energy. Are these programmed to have special powers?

There is a crystal called a record keeper, Tom, that you can reprogram with your intentions. They have these tiny triangular places inscribed on the stone, by nature. Those triangles are inscribed on the tips of the crystals, in the facets of the points. Are those the stones you are referring to for programming? They are rare. They sometimes have 1 or like one stone I have...hundreds of memory cells (the triangular inscriptions). They are like memory modules that we can program for the stone to have multiple uses beyond their normal crystal abilities. I am wondering if we could program some of our self development cds into the crystals for our own uses?

Thanks for posting this Solar. It gives me great ideas.

SpiritEnergy

People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tess
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 12:16:11 AM »

Do it Tom - you owe it to yourself
TomSKinney
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 03:45:16 PM »

Do it Tom - you owe it to yourself

It seems harmless enough. They aren't egg shaped but I do have crystals I carry around with me.

I chose the wealth and love eggs because I have a q-link for environmental protection already.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:48:22 PM by TomSKinney » Logged
Tess
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

I also have a Q link - I really must wear it!
TomSKinney
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »

My teacher told me to use reiki on my q-link from time to time because it helps temporarily raise the quality of the energy it provides.
Tess
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »

Can you do Reiki long distance? lol
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: