Self-Development Forum
October 26, 2014, 05:08:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: facial hair go away!!  (Read 4193 times)
Colliewallie

View Profile Email
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

Hiii  Wink

I have a question.. or more of a discussion topic. the power of the mind can do wonders, which is why I'm here in the first place! XD

I just want a little second opinion from ya guys Tongue

My chin as well as the stashe' area is starting to grow more hair!! Which is awesome and burly for some, but I tire of shaving  Undecided I want to know a well approach to stop growing facial hair WITHOUT waxing/surgery.

Firstly before anything, think about that for a minute or two.

. . .  Cheesy okay whadda ya think?
gazzali

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »

Hiii  Wink

I have a question.. or more of a discussion topic. the power of the mind can do wonders, which is why I'm here in the first place! XD

I just want a little second opinion from ya guys Tongue

My chin as well as the stashe' area is starting to grow more hair!! Which is awesome and burly for some, but I tire of shaving  Undecided I want to know a well approach to stop growing facial hair WITHOUT waxing/surgery.

Firstly before anything, think about that for a minute or two.

tumeric powder mixed with water when applied to skin will retard hairgrowth  Smiley

Cheers From
Handblog For Personal Development
http://www.proenrichment.com
Colliewallie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

hnn. thank you thank you!!

i did a little research on this herb and decided to buy a 2oz packet of turmeric powder! it wont arrive for quite a while, BUT

Wink i'll let you all know the results.
deeptrancenow

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 10:01:09 AM »

You can read a story here about a case where stopping hair growth was originally used in Hawaii by Huna practitioners

http://www.deeptrancenow.com/hair-removal.htm

I have received number of emails from people who have successfully stopped the hair growth through self-hypnosis,
some have done it on their own, some with recordings.  The power is in your mind, and if you are experienced using
hypnosis, you can do it on your own - if you need extra help or guidance, you can use the recordings for stopping the
hair growth.

Colliewallie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »

i'm a self hypnosis fanatic!!

i really want to practice doing self hypnosis..well, by myself. i LOVE recordings though, if anyone has a good ref for some free audio tracks related to self growth or ANYTHING, i'd be so grateful! ^_^

btw i'll check out that link right now! thanks for the feedback you guys!!  Cheesy
Linda J Miller

Hi , Im Linda J Miller

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »

To be honest, all the remedies at people claim to help prevent and reduce hair growth are more of a pain to carry out than actually shaving itself, so I would suggest not wasting money on products and just live with the fact you'll have to shave now and again.

AiRob

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 12:33:17 PM »

Good thing I don't have a problem with facial hairs but in my POV there's nothing wrong with that as long as it is not thick like I see on some men, or is it? Shaving could be done but I wonder if it'll make your facial hair more visible when it grows back.

Herniated disc back surgery
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:10:32 PM by AiRob » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: