Self-Development Forum
June 18, 2019, 04:05:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Someone To Recommend A Good Techie Forum  (Read 1896 times)
howigetby

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:29 AM »

So, I bought a brand new desktop PC which was bundled with CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2009. It has totally screwed up my brand new computer!  Tried to uninstall, and it wouldn't!!! So, their online support folks wouldn't help me and said that I had to PAY $19.95 (plus tax) for telephone support. After 2 hours of messing around remotely on my PC, they said that they finally had it completely removed. Then they said it was because I was using Vista 64 bit.

At that point I told them that I really resented having to pay them to remove the software that screwed up my PC when it was advertised right on the package as being Vista 64 bit compatible.   Angry That took about another 30 minutes before they finally agreed to refund the $19.95 (plus tax).

Thing is, it's still not completely gone, and it's still causing problems.  Cry

So, anyone know of a good techie forum that isn't too techie for those of us who are not gurus?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: