Self-Development Forum
October 20, 2017, 02:10:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A "blonde joke" that was in the welcome section  (Read 3684 times)
TomSKinney
« on: November 24, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

This is one I hadn't heard before, but it looked like spam to me after I clicked the link in the signature - it went to a page of links, of which many seemed to be ponographic in nature, leading me to believe that it was a spam post. However, the joke did seem mildly amusing and worth preserving. If anyone wants it removed, though, feel free to speak up.

3 womans joke

Three women are about to be executed. One''s a brunette, one''s a redhead, and one''s a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!"
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"
Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.
The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner  asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!"
Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"
Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes.
By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!"
And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

:-0
PBaxter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »

hahaha really funny Grin Grin

PHP Forum is a community of PHP Experts
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 01:52:44 PM »

Can anyone explain that joke to me. I did not understand it.  Cry