Self-Development Forum
July 21, 2017, 10:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: developing psychic skills  (Read 109867 times)
tyciol

tyciol@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »

I've only read the free sample chapters of OUR. They don't imply enough usefulness to actually make it worth buying. It seems like another one of those 'what the bleep' nonsenses. There's nothing measurable, progressive, or specific, about just imagining prosperity and assuming it will come to you.

-Tyciol
swamibodhananda

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 02:54:36 AM »

Tyciol,

I diverge from your view point. Measurable, progressive and specific - the law of attraction is all this. I can perfctly measure my spiritual journey from whre I started - becaus I kept my focus on the end result.

SB
Sanjay Agrawal
Believe In The Here And The Now
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 12:32:40 AM »

Hi all,

My review of the product - "Be-Psychic" - is up on Ciao: http://www.ciao.co.uk/be_psychic_com__6587870.

Looking forward to your comments on the review, and your experience with the product,

Sanjay.

My Spiritual Retreat On The Web: quest for Nirvana
Crystal_Elephant

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 06:11:05 AM »

I am new here and I was wondering about the Be-Psychic program. What do you people think of it? Is it good? I myself have had experienes with psychic phenomenon and I'd really like to gain control of it and exercise it more. I was also wondering if anybody knew anything about telekinesis? I stumbled upon it while online trying to learn about psychics and the 6th sense. I read that telekinesis was another psychic skill. Right now I think I am just going to start off with predicting the future and mind reading. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to post something that they've learned from the Be-Psychic program on here just so I could get a taste of what it's like. I'd just like to try something on there before I go out and buy it. Thanks a lot if you will help me out. I would truely and deeply appreiciate it. I just want to see if one of them work. Like if someone could post a lesson from the book on here on how to read minds that would be a great help. Again, thanks if you do. Got to run. Bye.

~Jarell~ (a.k.a. Crystal_Elephant)
TomSKinney
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 05:08:21 PM »

It would be more useful to me if the books with the "Be Psychic!" discs weren't programs requiring installation and administrative rights. So far I have done exactly nothing with my $100 course. My printer at home no longer works as well as it once did. It isn't like I can just take the books to another computer to print them out without having administrative rights on that computer. That means I can't even go somewhere like the local public library and print them out. Doing the guided meditations on the disc without having read the books lasted less than a week.

Hello Tom,

why print it? That would be wasting cellulos. Simply read them off the screen. The last print I took was in 2000 - when the village head wanted some affidavt for some releif from some govt agency.

I think i too will buy this psychic thingy and see how much I already know - or don't know - about it.

SB

If you read through what I wrote again, you will see the term administrative rights. I have more time for reading this kind of thing when I am away from home, where I do not have administrative rights on the computer. I cannot read the books without being somewhere I have administrative rights. It isn't like the books are pdf files that I can just read anywhere there is a copy of Adobe. They are actual programs which require installation and I cannot install them where I do not have administrative rights. It just seems wrong to me to set it up so that once I have bought the course I cannot read it wherever I happen to be when there is enough time to get through it.
mtn woman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »

Greetings all,I'm new as ya'll can see and still reading past postings to try and get an idea of where we go from here...I'm consumed at the moment with attempting to learn automatic writing as the love of my life committed suicide last may 12 and I want to be able to communicate with him on my own.I've been in contact thru a friend who does the automatic writing but soon she is going to stop and I simply can't bear to lose him again....All advice or help on any level I'd be thankful for as I miss him with my entire being.If not for my child I would be so tempted to...never mind,don't need/want to go there. Anyway,please help me if anyone can to reach him on my own...Must run,   blessed be....mtn woman
TomSKinney
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »

Greetings all,I'm new as ya'll can see and still reading past postings to try and get an idea of where we go from here...I'm consumed at the moment with attempting to learn automatic writing as the love of my life committed suicide last may 12 and I want to be able to communicate with him on my own.I've been in contact thru a friend who does the automatic writing but soon she is going to stop and I simply can't bear to lose him again....All advice or help on any level I'd be thankful for as I miss him with my entire being.If not for my child I would be so tempted to...never mind,don't need/want to go there. Anyway,please help me if anyone can to reach him on my own...Must run,   blessed be....mtn woman

You might want to try looking into Bruce Moen's techniques. His web site http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/ has some material to get you started and I suspect they have a forum for people who are using his technique. You do not need to be able to go out of body. Bruce Moen started with an engineering point-of-view when he began working with The Monroe Institute to prove the existence of life after death. He decided that speaking with people who have passed away and getting information from them he couldn't have known through the usual channels would be proof. He got this proof for himself many times over and so have people in the workshops he led.
mtn woman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »

Good morning Tom,
                        Thank you so much for the info,I went to his site and was simply thrilled at all the info and the many ways I can try to reach my love...I did get to speak with him last night through automatic writing/my girlfriend.When I was on the site yesterday I asked him to read and follow with me.Last night when we talked I asked him if I was on the right track with that site and he said YES!!!! He told me that he had known if there was a way we could be together in any way that I'd find it and I had.We also discussed the {silver cord} and I told him I've not read a lot but I think that if I can achieve total O.O.B. that IF the cord gets cut or broken I would indeed be with him forever....He said "Yes,together forever,together" and told me he had not learned much about it yet but would try to ask and find out more...We have talked for almost a year,and it's been so dear and wonderful and we have become even closer than before his death if possible have learned so much from him that I never realized,asking questions and he tells me all he can but isn't allowed to reveal some thing's.  At first I did have a few doubts but the girlfriend that helps me never even met him in person and in asking questions only he and I would know he has always had the correct answer.Many times  he has comforted me and convinced me through recounting my daily activites that he is indeed with me all the time.[My girlfriend lives in TN and I live in FL so she couldn't know details of my days]. I was trying to read up on self hypnosis as I am disabled and depend on family until I can get SSI going so I cannot afford to go to a hypnotist or purchase books etc. I plan on going to the library and searching for the books listed on the site pertaining to my goals.
I'm sorry,I don't mean to prattle on but I'm so excited and happy to have first found this site and it's like I'm being led after stumbling along desperately lost and searching for so long... I want to learn,explore,follow my instincts and am open to any advice/help in reaching my goals,at the same time I'm so thankful for like-minded people who understand and are willing to share their knowledge and experience to help a stranger in need.Again,thank you so much and I'll continue posting so people will know where I am in my quest and may advise/guide/cheer etc...              Blessed Be..........Mtn Woman
Dex3844

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 11:46:56 AM »

Hi all am new here i have read your  posts and am very greatfull to have like minded people, any way i have been having these flashes when i touch or see something,i suddenly become so tiny that i can be able to be on the surface of whatever am looking at and see every detail the way you would see something under a microscope but the flashes last for a few seconds and happen randomly...so could someone please tell me what this ability is and how to control it,thanks in advance Cool
mtn woman

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »

good morning, i've heard of this talent/gift and it is very interesting and can be a wonderful tool once you learn how to harness and control it to some degree.I can't think of what it's called,and i've also not heard of being able to "shrink to fit" so to speak.I think you're picking up on the energy the object holds and " reading it " , thoughts,feelings,the emotions of the last person to hold/own/work with it etc.
try to relax,pick and object you've already had contact with.Concentrate on breathing and focus on one of the feelings at a time until you have "read" everything on that paticular feeling,thought,etc. hold the focus for as a couple of minutes,gradually building up until you can go from one feeling to the next gathering all info. then try and open your mind to what the object is trying to tell you.
with practice and time you should reach the place where you can focus and open at will,telling yourself each time you chose to work with your gift that it is a choice you are making.
you also need to practice on closing the door so to speak,as you can't just get lost everytime you touch something.a certain phrase or word can be used to let train your talent to open or shut down at your will.practice,practice,practice!! you will enjoy this gift ssoooo much more once you're able to control it!!
                                                                              blessed be,   mtn woman
Dex3844

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 02:26:58 PM »

Hi mtn woman. :)thanks so much for your support it is good to know someone understands.I will try your method and see if it works;about the 'shrinking' thats the best way i can describe it.I would also appreciate if you could give me information about other talents and how to improve them like telepathy,intuition,astral travel,etc I have all these but i can't control them...and also have you ever tried teleportation and levitation
Jimmy Graham
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Chakra cleansing to increase your psychic abilities.

For my whole life I have hardly dreamt at all unless they were really bizarre ones that happened maybe once every 3 months.
Once I started doing Chakra Cleansing meditations I dream every night and some of those dreams have been vivid premonitions that have come true somewhere in the world...(unfortunatley not good ones)... funny thing is .. I listen to the Chakra Cleansing CDs when I sleep and my girlfriend has started having vivid dreams as well...lol

Cleansing your Chakras centers, especially your 3rd Eye Chakra will really open you up.

Just a suggestion.

JimmyG

gazzali

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 02:36:08 PM »

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Chakra cleansing to increase your psychic abilities.

For my whole life I have hardly dreamt at all unless they were really bizarre ones that happened maybe once every 3 months.
Once I started doing Chakra Cleansing meditations I dream every night and some of those dreams have been vivid premonitions that have come true somewhere in the world...(unfortunatley not good ones)... funny thing is .. I listen to the Chakra Cleansing CDs when I sleep and my girlfriend has started having vivid dreams as well...lol

Cleansing your Chakras centers, especially your 3rd Eye Chakra will really open you up.

Just a suggestion.

JimmyG

What is meant by chakras cleansing?  Smiley

Cheers From
Handblog For Personal Development
http://www.proenrichment.com
TomSKinney
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 02:47:47 PM »

In some books I've read, they compare a chakra to a hard drive on your computer. There are lots of programs and data files and operating system components. Sometimes a program or some data files are out-dated or broken and you need to fix them. Sometimes you might catch a virus or other malware and must remove it to get things working correctly and until you do you might find yourself repeating patterns in your life that do not serve your highest good. In any case it is difficult to move on to more interesting things like psychic abilities if all your resources are tied up in other functions that you didn't even choose.
fms722

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »

Hello,

I just want to encourage everyone that developing your clairvoyance --sixth sense--is very possible and not that hard.  Don't let anyone tell you that you need to work hard, have special gifts or that it takes tons of training.  I teach clairvoyance online, not even in person and I am a trained teacher who is repeatedely successful because students already know how to read, they just need to "remember" or rediscover it.   At first people are hesitant or scared they won't be able to do it, and then they discover they've always been psychic and it's more about removing the fear and the barriers rather than being born gifted.  Your "psychic abilities" are part of your natural spiritual inheritance!  Keep exploring and trying new things and finding your own truth.  I am not familiar with the programs mentioned but the most important thing is to follow your intuition and if you feel pulled to a certain program, book, or method, then explore it, and keep going in pursuit of your connection with your true self and spiritual abilities.  And when you feel you have learned all you can from one teacher, move on, remembering that experience is your teacher and if your pursue experience you will learn, no matter what happens.  Trust yourself and your inner voice to lead the way.
francine@clairvoyanceacademy.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: