Self-Development Forum
November 22, 2017, 08:05:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: developing psychic skills  (Read 129097 times)
swamibodhananda

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2006, 11:53:12 AM »

i have been suggested this course for psychic skill develepment - http://www.short10.com/?c=paranormal.

Anybody has used this?

SB.
quantumleap

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »

Just ordered this program tonight.  That is how I found out about this Forum.  I have the Subliminal Studio by him too. 

Another good source of information is via this ebook:  http://www.ourultimatereality.com/book1.html which I will get later after I finish the Be-Psychic program.  Check out that book.  Looks quite interesting.

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 08:41:35 PM by quantumleap » Logged
tobani

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 02:42:22 PM »

Hello, I too just ordered the Be Psychic program this morning.  I live in Northwest Indiana and as I would love a development class there are none I am aware of.  I have read several other books on psychic abilities and they all say we can develop this 6th sense and I,  as I am sure many others have, have had several strong premonitions or just a knowing of things over the years.  So, onward and good luck with the program.  I am interested in knowing how you feel your are proceeding after starting the program.  Meditation is number one.  We can do this now to get a start on things.  Thanks for being here.  I have really needed like-minded friends in this area.

Sanjay Agrawal
Believe In The Here And The Now
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 03:53:51 PM »

Hello quantumleap, tobani,

A warm welcome to the self-development community. :-)

We all look forward to your experiences with self-development in general, and the "Be Psychic" software in particular. It would be great to know how you found it.

Cheers and regards,
Sanjay.

My Spiritual Retreat On The Web: quest for Nirvana
quantumleap

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 08:40:52 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

A note about me, I have been a practicing metaphysician for nearly a half a century now due to the wonderful influence of my mother: a life time metaphysician herself (Unusual for her time).  This topic is not new to me, however I do not consider myself an expert in any way.  We all have room to grow in our lives & my life is all about continuing education. 

I meditate, use brainwave entrainment technology, I use my own subliminal material I made (The jury is still out on subliminals), I am a Reiki Master, I use EFT, & I do energy work & prayer work for people when they are in need.  I have a huge library of metaphysical material like the occult, mysticism, reincarnation, Parapsychology, ghosts, dreams, astrology, reincarnation, parallel lives, ESP, UFOs, astral projection, eastern religions & western science, quantum physics and more that I cannot remember right now.  I am not an expert in any one of these subjects but as you can see I am not new to this material either.  I study quantum physics daily by practicing the universal laws we all have available for us to use.

My profession is in real estate investments, however I will always continue with my passionate study of metaphysics; this is my life long desire!  My intention in getting the Be-Physic was to further hone my skills & to live my life to the best of my ability.  It is my opinion that the purpose of this forum & other forums like this, is for people to further educate themselves to become better human beings.  If I am incorrect on this opinion, please advise me; as you see I am still coachable too.

I am a busy woman & may not always be able to respond to comments or questions but I am open to sharing with you what I know & learning from others too.  I have many tricks up my sleeve & may be able to have a valuable contribution to this community.

Thanks for listening...

Quantum Leap
Sanjay Agrawal
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 05:51:30 AM »

Hello quantum leap,

Half a century of metaphysics is a lot of time! Smiley I am sure the community will benefit a lot from your valuable contributions and experiences.

Cheers,
Sanjay.

jedi091

Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 09:57:51 AM »

Hi quantum leap,

Any experiences with the Be Psychic program that you can share? Shall I too buy one copy?

Ta da

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
quantumleap

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 07:33:16 PM »

Hi There!

The Be-Psychic program is not downloadable; it is being shipped to me right now.  I am looking forward to studying it though.  It might be a few weeks before I can report on anything though because this next weekend I am tied up with real estate for 3 days.  I will keep you posted on my thoughts of what it has to offer & my experiences.

By the way, really cool light photo!

QL
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 10:43:17 PM by quantumleap » Logged
tyciol

tyciol@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »

I recommend Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics over Our Ultimate Reality. I used to hang around at AstralPulse, and basically what happened was it was RB's board, but then a mod decided he wanted to publish his own book, and started spamming every forum with it, and finally RB left and made his own board so he wouldn't deal with that.

I got banned from Astral Pulse just for saying that one of the 'bonus offers' you got if you bought OUR was actually available free, and that a bonus wasn't free or a bonus if you had to buy something to get it.

-Tyciol
TomSKinney
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 07:28:59 PM »

It would be more useful to me if the books with the "Be Psychic!" discs weren't programs requiring installation and administrative rights. So far I have done exactly nothing with my $100 course. My printer at home no longer works as well as it once did. It isn't like I can just take the books to another computer to print them out without having administrative rights on that computer. That means I can't even go somewhere like the local public library and print them out. Doing the guided meditations on the disc without having read the books lasted less than a week.
quantumleap

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 11:02:34 PM »

tyciol, did you ready any of the other physchic material at Our Ultimate Reality?
swamibodhananda

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 04:16:59 AM »

It would be more useful to me if the books with the "Be Psychic!" discs weren't programs requiring installation and administrative rights. So far I have done exactly nothing with my $100 course. My printer at home no longer works as well as it once did. It isn't like I can just take the books to another computer to print them out without having administrative rights on that computer. That means I can't even go somewhere like the local public library and print them out. Doing the guided meditations on the disc without having read the books lasted less than a week.

Hello Tom,

why print it? That would be wasting cellulos. Simply read them off the screen. The last print I took was in 2000 - when the village head wanted some affidavt for some releif from some govt agency.

I think i too will buy this psychic thingy and see how much I already know - or don't know - about it.

SB
swamibodhananda

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 04:17:54 AM »

Hello Tom,

just my advice, ofcourse. no offence meant.  Smiley

SB
swamibodhananda

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 04:20:18 AM »

I recommend Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics over Our Ultimate Reality. I used to hang around at AstralPulse, and basically what happened was it was RB's board, but then a mod decided he wanted to publish his own book, and started spamming every forum with it, and finally RB left and made his own board so he wouldn't deal with that.

I got banned from Astral Pulse just for saying that one of the 'bonus offers' you got if you bought OUR was actually available free, and that a bonus wasn't free or a bonus if you had to buy something to get it.

hello tyciol,

people don't like the truth, eh? Wink Calling a spade a spade hurts at times - espcialy when money is at stake.

Astral Pulse lost out on one good community member - i am sure you will like it here.

Welcome to the forum, tyciol. Smiley

SB.
Sanjay Agrawal
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 06:20:29 AM »

Hello,

Well, one board's loss is another board's gain. With full respect to Robert Bruce's board as well as the people managing the Astral Pulse forum. I wish them well - I am sure their efforts are in alignment with every human being's desire for self-development.

Let the world as a whole gain by each other's experiences and ideas,

Cheers,
Sanjay.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: