Self-Development Forum
January 27, 2022, 02:07:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: There is something good in being IGNORANT  (Read 29604 times)
MichaelMd

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 05, 2008, 07:14:35 PM »

Many of us are being ignorant of something in our life. Ignorance is a form of sin in many religions but now it is time for us to see good in even from a disaster. This knowledge and the idea is based from The Message of a Master by John McDonald. Now what ignorance got to do with The Message of a Master. Remember The Master said there must be a resistance in our actions that we take to move towards our goal? Yes this idea is based from that. I am telling now that you must be ignorant. Ignorance of what? Ignorant of disease, Ignorant of lack and poverty, Ignorant of unnecessary problems in life.

There is a big secret behind this. Whether you are going to believe it or not most of the successful person on earth are uneducated person or have not completed at least their degree. I have a very good example. Bill Gates was kicked out from Harvard before completing his degree and now he was one of the most richest person on earth. There is a reason behind it. He is not well educated but he is rich in experience. In other words he was daring to try new things and became a successful person because he was ignorant of failures, ignorant of poverty and ignorant of visible problems. This is the key how he became most richest person on earth. Do you think it is easy to cling to this idea of being ignorant of poverty and disease when they are surrounding us? Yes it is not that easy but we do have a very good solution for that too.

This is the time where you must use the power of faith to cling to positive events in life. Be faith in the power of Universe or God or also Subconscious Mind . This Universal Substance has many names so choose the best for you and have faith that this Universal Substance is so perfect that it only has only the best for you. That is the reason why it is so powerful until it can fulfill our wishes by using our life force. With this faith be ignorant of poverty and be conscious of Wealth. Be ignorant of disease and be conscious of Health. Be ignorant of misery and be conscious of Love. It is time for you to live life with Love.

check http://www.mysweetluck.blogspot.com

for more info about The Message of a Master

http://www.mysweetluck.blogspot.com
-The Message of a Master-
admin plant

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »

"Ignorant" people aren't happier because they're ignorant. They're happier because they don't suffer from the curse of over-thinking. Eckhart Tolle figured it out in The Power Of Now.

ellison

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 10:41:24 PM »

Hi,

I remember the old saying, `As happy as a pig in sh--`

It is more a case of simplicity rather than ignorance that keeps
you sane I think.

Ellison  Grin Cool Lips Sealed
MikeJsimon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »

Who benefits by keeping people ignorant of drug damage and effects?

israelsobsessedangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 12:22:20 AM »

Roll Eyes  I believe that he's being an ignorant bastard towards me for way to damn  long and. I'm really annoyed by him so much of everyday and he's been having me wrapped around his little finger and also on a really short leash and. I don't have anyone to turn to because he has me under his supervision for way too long now and. Israel seems to like controling me and making sure that. I can't ever escape his side anymore and to me he's being my capturer for way too long  Angry and the last couple of times. I was lucky enough to sneak away from his side when he turned away and saw some people and then. I had the chance to run away from him but when he turned back around he had not seen where. I was so then he started to get really mad and furious with me   Angry and then. Israel had got the feeling that someone had abducted me but that never did happen at all  Cry  so maybe he should've thought first before he got so mad and pissed off with me for long periods of time but he could'nt comprehend with me at all so maybe he had felt  Embarrassed with me in public so then. Israel Macias had asked some people where did y'all see my girlfriend. Angela go off to and then the people said to him no we were walking back to our cars and trucks and we didn't see her anywhere in sight and then he said help me find her we need to go somewhere and then. Israel started to  Cry because he was all alone without me? 
AjaTrinidad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 02:30:19 AM »

"Ignorant" people aren't happier because they're ignorant. They're happier because they don't suffer from the curse of over-thinking. Eckhart Tolle figured it out in The Power Of Now.

I definitely agree with this! All of the over-thinking and over-analyzing that people do gets them nowhere put sitting around chatting with other over-thinkers and over-analyzers.

Taking a Look at Life - Life Coaching with Aja Trinidad
http://www.ajatrinidad.com/blog
Mind Recipes

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 04:24:53 AM »

Over thinking things is the hindrance to achievement. If we wait until everything is perfect, nothing gets done. Action brings achievement. Over thinking brings headaches and disappointment, and no results except "great plans" and lots of excuses about why things didn't work out.

"If your recipe sucks, it doesn't matter how good a cook you are" Timothy Ferriss - www.mindrecipes.com
Meder
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 01:52:39 PM »

Sometimes ignorance is a bless.
Amy Twain

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 03:01:53 AM »

I remember a scene from the Matrix wherein a character named Cypher holds a fork with a steak on it and said, "Ignorance is bliss".

But I think for me, the better word for it will be innocence. Just like the innocence of a child, oblivious to the world of evil and wickedness, who can only enjoy life it brings, with all its rosy glory and divine blessings.  Cheesy

Unlock your own secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Evan

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

I guess I'd go with freshness - we can start each day fresh even if we aren't ignorant or innocent.  I do think ignorance can be a problem - like ignorance that the bench I'm about to sit on has just been painted.

To find out how to live true to yourself and have real relationships with others go to www.livingauthentically.org
Lou_1973

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 02:38:50 PM »

Hi all,

If I understand it correctly "ignorance" is the opposite of "awareness" -- and I don't think there are enlightened leaders out there who preach ignorance over awareness.  

Maybe I'd go for something such as "selective ignorance" -- I deliberately stay ignorant about how corrupt the politicians of the world are, because even if I were aware of it, there's nothing I can do about it.  Actually there IS -- I can choose to stand up to them, so it's more correct to say "there's nothing that I'm willing to do about it".

But when it comes to my passions in life, I want to know everything there is to know -- I want to become the master at what I'm doing.  Then there's no room for ignorance.  The first step to mastering anything is to increase your awareness.  

Maybe those masters who preach ignorance have something to hide?  I wouldn't follow such a master...

Faith based on understanding is much more powerful than blind faith.  And understanding comes from awareness, not from ignorance.

Regards

Lou...

« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:43:00 PM by Lou_1973 » Logged

The Non-Budget : The proven 3-step method to take control of your personal finances
http://www.the-non-budget.com
Fidal

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 01:33:22 AM »

I quoted it from Benjamin Franklin - Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn.

sometimes ignorance can be an excuse but for the LAW ignorance has no room.

shalaks

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »

I remember the old saying, `As happy as a pig in sh--`

sarah_9

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 09:33:26 AM »

Hi,

Sometime it is good to be ignorant, it saves from lots of turmoil and hard thinking process.

Regards,
sarah_9

Anger Management Techniques
josephlyanez

May I wish you your journey is full of discovery!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »

the more you think you know the more ignorant you really are. There is no roof for what it can be known, specially in a single human life. Ignorance is everywhere, but knowing this we have perhaps become a little less ignorant today.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: