Self-Development Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Think And Grow Rich  (Read 12544 times)
Jak

Happiness, Gratitude and Peace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 06:40:35 PM »

Regarding 'Think And Grow Rich', the tenth step- The mystery of s*x transmutation. Just wondering the message that you got from this chapter. And what you have understood from it. since last reading the book, i dont remember what i've got or if i've understood it at all.
thanks

Lou_1973

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 08:41:08 AM »

Hi Jak,

It means that we all have creativity inside of us -- if we don't our direct our creative energy willfully & purposefully then it takes over and expresses itself as a physical s#x drive, kind of as a last resort to create something from nothing. 

But we can deliberately redirect ("transmute") our creative energy towards something else -- there are other ways of creative expression, such as writing a book, producing a work of art, founding a charity, making music etc.

This is why people whom we label as "highly creative" usually have virtually no interest in s#x, e.g. hairdressers, fashion designers, artists, dancers -- because they express their creative energy in other ways, to such a degree that there's none of that energy left to fuel their s#x drive.

I think this is a good lesson for teenagers (and parents / teachers of teenagers) -- get their raging hormones under control by letting them express their creative energy in other ways.

Makes sense, yes?

Lou...

The Non-Budget : The proven 3-step method to take control of your personal finances
http://www.the-non-budget.com
Jak

Happiness, Gratitude and Peace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »

aaah, OK i see now... basically keeping yourself busy and using the creative energy to put into other action. The creative edge? Thanks for your reply Lou.

Actually after yesterdays post, i went on youtube to see what others have thought...

Came across this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B75aOr-4y7s

Jak

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: