Self-Development Forum
August 23, 2017, 10:09:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy  (Read 6188 times)
blackranger

View Profile Email
« on: August 06, 2008, 05:30:15 AM »

They said everyone here is energy, even your computer screen. They said that we live in the ocean of energy, which is very amusing to me. When it comes to psychic phenomena, to those who read about the universe thats pretty much easy to explain, but the question is, if we are energy, why can't we fly or float in the air, just like other energies are? Does levitation truly exist? Can our mind really affect our reality by reducing the effect of the gravity? This confuses me. If you have any answer to this, please, feel free to answer. I am waiting.

Thank you.

Blackranger
vickihere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

Hi Blackranger,

Actually you already are flying in a sense....your atoms etc. are all over the place.  when you break it right down (think quantum physics), you are everywhere.  your body really doesn't have any boundaries and that's what I think they may be getting at here.  I suggest you read something light in the topic of quantum physics, perhaps Deepak Choprah's "The Way of The Wizard?  Hope you find your answers .... we are all searching.

Vicki Smiley
mordikairolland

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 09:56:47 AM »

Energy is a quantity that is often understood as the ability of a system of physical changes that occur in a different physical system. Energy is a scalar physical quantity.

AdiSukhi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »

If your body remember that it is consciousness and it is as light as energy, you will be able to float. It's exactly what the hindu practice ( Siddhi) learn us to do. The fact is, we have been created with a body that is made to remember the inverse, for us to stay incarnate.
If you meditate long enough on a Siddhi, you will develop this kind a power.
0 ranjith

FRIENDS ARE THE MESAURE OF A PERSON'S QUALITIES

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 06:00:16 AM »

Energy though prevalent in everyone cannot be put to proper use by every human. there are certain limitations to it. one example of the energy is the positive energy that brings happiness to the people around us. Yes, we can use our mind power to fly by reducing gravity. But the probelm is that none of us have attained the purity to command our brain completely. To prove the greatness of brain, consider the folowing,
Some people say that your presence beside them keeps them happy. is it not the power of your brain?

A light hearted talk
Of expressions
Of friendship
Of love
And Of happiness.......
Read on my blog:
Everything had left….. but not a drop of tear was shed
-Written by  Ranjith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: