Self-Development Forum
April 16, 2014, 06:56:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SILENT SUBLIMINAL SCRIPT ultrasonic levels used for affirmations in Holosync  (Read 5514 times)
Optionsman

View Profile Email
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »

Hello all! 
I am very interested in creating my own tracks using NP2 (unless members know of something more capable, flexible for the money ). I have been through Holosync Awakening Prolog and Awakening 1.
As I understand it from the research I have done, Centerpointe uses the Silent Subliminal Script technology based on Lowery patent 5,159,703. The custom affirmation tracks added to the advanced levels use this technology to create "silent subliminals" at an ultrasonic level rather than the low frequencies used in traditional subliminal tracks.
Subliminal Studio claims to use this script but insinuates that it can only be used with Adobe Audition. I donít need another expensive audio editing program. I already have a Pro Tools studio.
NP2 claims that subliminals are bogus, that there is simply no evidence that they work. I don't know if they are referring to both traditional approaches to subliminals or if they also discredit Lowery's Silent Subliminal Script technology so my questions are:
 ???1)Is anyone familiar with Lowery technology and if so,
2) how may I acquire it to create a silent subliminal and
3) is it something I can use with NP2?
Thanks in advance for your insight.
TomSKinney
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:40:36 PM »

(1, 2) I got it through subliminal-studio.com for about $100 after getting it for free from a web site that is no longer working. It created mixed feelings that I got it first from someone who was sharing it without letting me know it was not legal and then I promptly paid for it unknowingly. Yes, based on the same patent, I believe from memory.

(3) Yes, you can use it with NP2 if your computer is better than mine and you can mix tracks well.
Optionsman

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 08:15:11 PM »

Thanks Tom.  Please help me to understand:

Is this "Slient Subliminal Script" a piece of software or a "script" telling you how to set certain frequencies for recording? I don't understand the physical configuration. In your reply you said that it "came with Subliminal Studio". 

What I am trying to envision: I have a full Pro Tools multitrack studio and I am trying to determine frankly, what all I need to buy to produce a professional grade product. If I can purchase the "slient subliminal script" as a plug in for Pro Tools (and all of my asking and serching ProTools plugins has been frutless) then I would like to do so.

Subliminal Studio website clamis that the script only works with Adobe Audition 2.0. I really find that hard to believe.  Well, I don't want to buy a whole studio when I already have one...I just want to be able to create the sublimianl tracks to combine with some music I have.

Physically...how does the "script work"? What process allows you to create a voice recording and have it turn into an ultrasonic level subliminal track? Many thanks for your explainiation.   

Do you use it with Sub Studio and if so have you found it to be effective?
TomSKinney
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 10:16:08 PM »

Adobe bought Cool Edit and changed the name. I bought Cool Edit 2000 and use the script with it. It works well enough. It is a script, like a macro, and acts as a sort of plugin. If you open it in WordPad it is a couple of pages of ordinary text. When the script is running, it just uses the different functions of the program, providing the settings. It only takes a few steps. I don't know about the licensing involved in putting it into another program.
snginc

Me Relaxing

tao10@hotmail.com romeyque snginc2003
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 01:27:13 PM »

I have subliminal studio.  In the guide it talks about an alternative to adobe.  That alternative is the free program audacity.  I never even used the adobe product.  I use audacity for all of my subliminal projects.  Audacity is also included in mind power studio...which is just like subliminal studio. It works for me!

Jerome "Smiley" Johnson
Change your mind and change your life!
http://www.hypnoticinstantprofits.com/freemp3/?a=348
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: