Self-Development Forum
August 22, 2014, 03:40:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Silent subliminal high pitched noise  (Read 15717 times)
imageking1

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »

I have both subliminal recorder software and subliminal studio software. If I create a silent subliminal with either software and play the silent subliminal from the cd  I have just burned I will get a high pitched nail scraping on the chalkboard noise. I know that these noises are my affirmations at a higher level of freqency. Do I just need to play them at a lower volume or is it my computer software that is not working right?
TomSKinney
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »

If you can find it less bothersome by turning down the volume, you can do so and it will still work - just don't turn the volume all the way down so you don't hear it at all. The usual trick is to mix it with something to mask the sounds. I was also disappointed when I found out that there is nothing silent about "silent sound".
rmisoles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:38:01 AM »

I was wondering why you have nail scraping effects when you created the silent sound. I have not experienced it when I created mine - it's totally silent I even doubted once if there's sound afterall. When I observed the sound-level monitor, however, it indicates that there's sound indeed. Only it's silent . . .

I have made several recordings in silent sound with my Mandarin language course and am happy with the results.

"The only definition of success that matters is YOURS!"
Create Your Own Success: http://offto.net/substudio/
imageking1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 11:18:50 AM »

What system do you use for making your silent sound recordings? I have both subliminal recording system and the subliminal studio that uses Adobe audition 2.0 to make a silent script. Please instruct me how you set yours up to make the silent sound.
rmisoles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

I'm using Adobe Audition 2 as recommended by Sub-Studio. I just followed the instructions and it went perfectly ok for me, as well as other recordings I have created. Got a very positive feedback from one of the users, she's very happy with the output I made for her.

imageking1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 05:08:20 PM »

If you turn up the volume on your silent subliminal that you have created can you hear anything? I mean if I turn my volume low I can't hear anything. If you turn it up and if it sounds like chirping then I guess that is the way it's supposed to be.Tell me what happens.
TomSKinney
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 11:25:47 PM »

The way I use it is so that I can hear it but then when I focus on other things, like my job when I"m at work, I stop hearing it. It isn't loud enough to be distracting.
rmisoles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 01:18:38 AM »

I'm with Tom. Just test what suits you best.

In my experience, though, it's silent as in "silent" - no sound, no chirping, nothing. I don't know, perhaps a lot of factors come into play - the unit I used to play it back, the burner, etc. Turning down the volume however, would serve the purpose I believe.

imageking1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 01:32:22 AM »

Thank you for all your help.
remotecastaway

remote_castaway
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »

Hi

I'm Lee

I know Audacity has a silent effect. Has anyone tried it out?

remotecastaway
rmisoles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 03:31:10 AM »

Hi Lee,

Audacity is good, but Adobe Audition is far more superior. However, depends on your choice of taste.

Be well.

fmanie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 07:32:49 PM »

Hi everyone

Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to create a silent sound script on Cool Edit Pro 2?
fmanie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 07:37:35 PM »

Hi Lee

Can you explain how you created silent sound on Audicity?

I also have a copy of that software.

Thanks
MikeJsimon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »

What system do you use for making your silent sound recordings? I have both subliminal recording system and the subliminal studio that uses Adobe audition 2.0 to make a silent script. Please instruct me how you set yours up to make the silent sound.
Some of the more popular and well know audio editing software includes Gold Wave, Acoustica and Adobe.

kimboy

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 04:13:09 AM »

I'm using Adobe Audition 2 as recommended by Sub-Studio. I just followed the instructions and it went perfectly ok for me, as well as other recordings I have created. Got a very positive feedback from one of the users, she's very happy with the output I made for her.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: