Self-Development Forum
August 22, 2017, 11:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXACTLY WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LUCID DREAMING?  (Read 25168 times)
TomSKinney
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 05:47:48 AM »

I have been sending reiki at a distance for 10 years and a few months, and in person for 11 years and a few months. Back when I started sending reiki at a distance I needed a full name, a location, and a picture to tune in to someone. Even then it took a lot of time and effort and sometimes I couldn't do it. Now it is something I do casually, with very little information, after having put in lots and lots of practice.
Tess
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 01:52:16 AM »

well, I have my q ink on now.  We did have a converasation a week ago but somehow the consersation broke down.
TomSKinney
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

I've been online a few times on MSN, but when I showed up I had several new additions to my list so I don't know who to look for.
Appoips09

132358413 martyrotavarm@gmail.com REALNAME REALNAME
View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »

Alright I have a few questions and problems that I was wondering you guys could answer for me.

First of all, how can I make myself sleep on time for beginners because I am way to tired when I go to bed, thus my brain almost shuts down completely and I dont have any significant "dream", when if I do have more energy than usual than I can only remember one or two pictures or scenes from dreams but thats it. Basically the last time I remembered a dream was about 6 months ago or so.

Ive seen a pattern in the dreams I do remember though. I can only controll myself to an extent when I dream, the rest is a storyline. Ive have lucid dreamed twice when I was younger and I want to start remembering my dreams first of all and then I want to try to lucid dreaming again. I hear one of the ways to lucid dream is to do constant reality checks but my dreams are much, much too simple to do anything like that. Its almost impossible for me to think when Im sleeping. When I did lucid dream I could tell that everything was very simple in my dream.

How can I solve these problems?
fmanie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 09:51:07 AM »

HI
I found that if you use a Binaurial Beat at a fequncy of 4 or 3, you can have a lucid dream.

If you think a lot about your lucid dream during the waking day, if should manifest into reality.
ldreamerlop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 12:13:15 PM »

it is also can help you to heal nightmare. you will feel more safe and less fear if you know you are in a lucid dream and that you are in control

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: