Self-Development Forum
October 23, 2017, 07:02:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EXACTLY WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LUCID DREAMING?  (Read 25918 times)
manymoons
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 02:34:21 AM »

Dear Jaime

Besides Lucid dreaming have you done any research into Reiki???Sounds like you have a lot of stress...you may benefit from Reiki,s positive energies. There are sites which offer the running of Reiki energies for free
Jaime D

Is using the Subliminal Power program currently

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 02:41:08 AM »

Dear Jaime

Besides Lucid dreaming have you done any research into Reiki???Sounds like you have a lot of stress...you may benefit from Reiki,s positive energies. There are sites which offer the running of Reiki energies for free

No, I have not..  So many self afflictions that I created in my life that I absolutely must correct.

I always listen to more than one thing at a time, since I have a serious desire to change my life for the better and have a rather alarming amount of problems that I absolutely must correct, even if it hurts me while correcting them.

That thing you people call Reiki may sound interesting though, where is this website that you are talking about?

Purple is my favorite color.

I Want to get much more out of life, I must destroy the roadblocks!!

Something big is going to happen on September 14th, I'm not sure if I will even like it either...
manymoons
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 03:25:02 AM »

Jaime

This addy will give you an idea of what Reiki is and how it works and what it can do..... http://reikithehealingpath.com/energy_healing.htm as for receiving treatment...One free one is offered at this site also. I have not used this site for energies myself...but I have been attuned to it and after you read about it...if you are interested I would be willing to run them for you no charge..just contact me thru my addy..because I would need just a bit more info. Sorry it took so long to get back..I realized it was 10 and I run energies for someone at 10 at night
Jaime D

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 03:33:54 AM »

Jaime

This addy will give you an idea of what Reiki is and how it works and what it can do..... http://reikithehealingpath.com/energy_healing.htm as for receiving treatment...One free one is offered at this site also. I have not used this site for energies myself...but I have been attuned to it and after you read about it...if you are interested I would be willing to run them for you no charge..just contact me thru my addy..because I would need just a bit more info. Sorry it took so long to get back..I realized it was 10 and I run energies for someone at 10 at night

I see..  Exactly what information do you need anyways(Hopefully nothing that big, right(If It's anything too personal or something I really should be keeping a secret, I may refuse)?)?

Something big is going to happen on September 14th, I'm not sure if I will even like it either...
manymoons
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 03:38:25 AM »

Only info would be city where you live...I should be able to send with just it and name Jaime D 
manymoons
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 03:40:01 AM »

I spose I should know your gendre also
Jaime D

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 03:42:27 AM »

Only info would be city where you live...I should be able to send with just it and name Jaime D 

Why would you need to know where I live anyways?

manymoons
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 03:47:29 AM »

Notice exact address,s arent needed .but in order to direct the energies ..need something to identify who and what direction they are to be sent. Just as when I received attunements they needed to know my name and where I lived.
Jaime D

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 03:56:48 AM »

Notice exact address,s aren't needed .but in order to direct the energies ..need something to identify who and what direction they are to be sent. Just as when I received attunements they needed to know my name and where I lived.

I'm a male and I live in Winsted, Connecticut.

TomSKinney
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 04:33:08 AM »

Sometimes I just call up a person's profile and put my hand up to the screen to send reiki and attunements.
Jaime D

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 04:38:52 AM »

Sometimes I just call up a person's profile and put my hand up to the screen to send reiki and attunements.

And how does that work?

And now I'm wondering if put myself in a trap I can't get out of....

manymoons
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 04:42:40 AM »

Hi Tom....
That sounds like a good idea too! I hadnt thought of sending them that way!  I know they say you can run Reiki on most any thing...but when I think of the computer..it also makes me think of instances where I have heard sometimes "energies" I am not sure which kind  can cause electronics to glitch or flicker  things like that. What types or circumstances produce that??
manymoons
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2009, 04:50:08 AM »

Jaime
Why would you think a trap?? Huh You showed an interest...were given a source for information...theres no push...As I exsplained in e-mail....option is yours....you first have to be receptive or it definately doesnt work.  I seriously think you need to take some time to try and understand ..What Reiki is and its principles first... You can always request it be ran another day Smiley    Peace and light
Jaime D

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:37 AM »

Jaime
Why would you think a trap?? Huh You showed an interest...were given a source for information...theres no push...As I exsplained in e-mail....option is yours....you first have to be receptive or it definately doesnt work.  I seriously think you need to take some time to try and understand ..What Reiki is and its principles first... You can always request it be ran another day Smiley    Peace and light

I haven't an idea of how you are going to run it, that's what I'm trying to get at..
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 05:05:47 AM by Jaime D » Logged

manymoons
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 05:04:39 AM »

Jaime

The Reiki energies are kind of like radio waves they will get  out to you no matter which way they are sent.  You just need to have "Intent " On your end to receive them! If your intention is not to receive them..they will return to sender. The people who are healers dont all use the same methods to send...but the energy itself is the same. With that being said.... I am preparing now to send Reiki to you.(since you did provide the information)  ..(hoping you accept...and it helps bring whatever is needed for your highest good.....and that it relaxes you and makes you feel better
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: