Self-Development Forum
May 30, 2020, 09:22:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I know what works for me..... and I've found some free stuff too!  (Read 5321 times)
Steampunk

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2012, 08:50:18 PM »

Hi, I think what works for me is meditation - the silva system to be exact.  I have just been going through the free stuff (I think the whole product is about $100 which I might buy as the free stuff is good.  It is a 10 part system dealing with goals, relaxation, visualisation etc, etc.  If you google "Silva System", you'll probably be able to find it.  Another great thing I've become aware of in the last couple of days is a giveaway for personal development and self help ebooks.  There is over 600 ebooks to download for free.  I don't know how long it is up for but they only have it once a year - http://selfimprovementgifts6.com/go/1540
Steampunk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:39:12 AM »

Hi, just wondering if anybody got any good stuff from the free giveaway?
BillBlue

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 01:29:48 AM »

Loads of good stuff on you tube - its for free. Makes good meditation aids. Here are some examples:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=binaural+beats&oq=binaural+beats&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=4500l8235l0l8781l14l14l0l7l7l0l188l935l2.5l7l0

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meditation&oq=meditation&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=15438l18031l0l18578l10l10l0l3l3l0l172l796l3.4l7l0
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 05:39:42 PM »

The free stuff wasn't worth the time spent filling out the registration form.
AiRob

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »

^thanks for the feedback Sue. I'm on my way on checking it out, good thing you've already tried it out. Time is gold nowadays so I don't want to waste my time filling out forms just to get something for free  Grin

Herniated disc back surgery
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:11:51 PM by AiRob » Logged
PhillipPl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 09:22:34 AM »

the most beneficial toddler life jackets

The difference in toe box will increase the risk for sneaker look better. The AF1 Safari Moncler Outlet Espana can be acquired exclusively online throughout the Nike store. You must be an associate as a way to view or purchase any products in mid-air Force One unique shop..

I've got reluctantly decided that other artists and cultures will also be valuable, in their own frightening and repulsive way.11. Hey, Brian Wilson: Moncler Jackets Suppose I would like her to chat and never put her exactly my shoulder?12. Grace Slick: Let's say my head isn't hungry Dunjakke Moncler at this time?13.

There are many home made remedies for females hair loss prevention. Applying onion paste in your head can help. Certainly the smell may remain. Aside this, the fee effectiveness of Nike's products gained them their popularity, quite like an upswing of Converse. Now both companies have very high prices on some products, however it is a clear case of premium pricing; create a product a high price Moncler Sale plus some consumers will believe means the item is of an better. The truth is that Nike is amongst the biggest sports brands Moncler Jacken Outlet Sale for a reason; they've created quality products.

GameBookin avulla pystyn seuraamaan ja kommentoimaan yst pelej Suomessa silloin kun olen itse maailmalla. On kiva olla itse katsojan asemassa ja l kavereille muutama kannustava kommentti ja napakka palaute suoraan heid peliins sanoo Eurooppa Tour pelaaja MikkoIlonen.   GameBook sopii tasosta riippumatta kaikille pelaajille.

Industri Matematik International Corp. (IMI) (NASDAQ NM:IMIC) today announced it was awarded a contract   its most crucial up to now   for software and services by NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE). "No," he agreed. "Crossed in that big red M'cedes of his about an hour ago, while you were probably still lacin' the tennies." He leaned forward over his newspaper; it crackled against his flat abs. She saw he had the crossword most completed.

Moncler Jacka Outlet Moncler Outlet Madrid Moncler Sale Dunjacka
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: