Self-Development Forum
November 24, 2014, 03:29:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TIP! Shrink this header down to the logo by clicking the minus sign image (top right).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find Megabrain Report journals?  (Read 9725 times)
fatoniks

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »

I have been searching the internet for the Megabrain Report old journals and so far I have only found Megabrain Report volume 1 nr. 1 and v.1 nr.2. I think they are fascinating but I would like to read the other publications too.

Is there someone out there that is in possesion of these journals?

I know that someone must have them, I would be grateful if someone could upload them.
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 01:53:06 PM »

That's all I have ever been able to find too, Fatoniks.

As someone whose virtual self-development bibles are Megabrain and Mega Brain Power, I have long been scouring the net for other things written by Michael Hutchison.

Someone somewhere must surely have kept copies of the newsletters that they could easily scan in and post somewhere?
fatoniks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 10:43:36 AM »

For those of you who want to read the Megabrain Report vol. 1 nr. 1, and vol. 1 nr. 2 here are the links where you can download them:

Megabrain Report V1 N1 - http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Downloads/REF_megabrain1.pdf
Megabrain Report V1 N2 - http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Downloads/REF_megabrain2.pdf

Enjoy Smiley
fatoniks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »

I also found this Michael Hutchison interview with Tom Bearden that appeared in one of the Megabrain Report journals in 4-Feb-1991.
Here is the link: http://www.4shared.com/office/3p_vU-0K/Bearden_-_Misc_-_Megabrain_Rep.htm
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »

Thanks for sharing!
fatoniks

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 06:52:27 AM »

Here are some other articles by Michael Hutchison published in several issues: http://colorlife.netropolis.sk/PDF/hutchinson.pdf

Contents

From megabrain report, VOL 1 NO. 2 - TIME FLASHES: A SHORT HISTORY OF SOUND AND LIGHT TECHNOLOGY by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL 1 NO. 2 - A LONG AND TWISTED TALE: DENIS GORGES AND THE SYNCHRO-ENERGIZER by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 1 NO. 3 - AT THE CROSSOVER POINT or New Breakthroughs In the Twilight Zone by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 1 NO. 4 - HAPPY BRAIN, SAD BRAIN: BRAIN TECH AND CEREBRAL ASYMMETRY by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL 1 NO. 4 - BRAIN TECH BREAKTHROUGHS IN TREATMENT OF LEARNING DISORDERS by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 2 - RIDING THE BIG WAVE: ULTRADIAN RHYTHMS AND BRAIN TECH by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 2 -RECENT STUDIES IN SOUND AND LIGHT  by Julian Isaacs, Ph.D.

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 2 -TOOLS FOR EVOLUTION? by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 2 - MEGABRAIN "SOFTWARE" PROGRAMS, APPLICATIONS AND TECHNIQUES by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 3 -THE BRAINWAVE INVESTIGATION by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 3  EDITORIAL: PEAK PERFORMANCE BRAIN WAVES  by Michael Hutchison

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 3 - ALPHA-THETA BRAINWAVE BIOFEEDBACK: The Many Possible Theoretical Reasons for Its Success by Jonathan D. Cowan

From megabrain report, VOL. 2 NO. 3 - EEG BIOFEEDBACK TRAINING: THE OLD AND THE NEW by Siegfried Othmer, Ph.D.
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 09:50:38 AM »

Wow! That's quite a find. Thank you, Fatoniks!  Grin
fatoniks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 03:01:03 PM »

You're welcome Sueblue. Smiley

I e-mailed Michael Hutchison about the journals but I haven't got a response yet, and I doubt that I will get one. I also contacted Phil Safier from elixa.com but no response either. Undecided
I have also contacted David Siever from MindAlive.com, he told me that he might have the complete collection, but that he is not planning to scan and upload them any time soon. He told me that the industry has changed a lot since those were written. And the understanding of the brain has also changed a lot, and some of the machines mentioned no longer exist.

Anyway, that's his opinion.
As soon as I find them, I am going to upload them. Maybe you should try and contact him too, and maybe he'll change his mind and decide to upload them.

Oh, and Sueblue you might want to check this group http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mind-l/, it's all about entrainment and neurotechnology, but you'll have to sign up to read the posts.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:02:42 PM by fatoniks » Logged
Sueblue
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »

I really wouldn't hold out any hopes about getting a response from Michael. He had a terrible accident a few years ago which left him paralyzed from the neck down and living in poverty. These free AVS magazine downloads from Michael Landgraf's site are all worth a read, but if you download the 2010 one and I think the article starts on Page 18 of that issue, you'll find out exactly what happened to Michael Hutchison.
http://www.mindmachines.com/LightSoundRelaxationSuperstore/FREE-DOWNLOADS.html

I was lucky enough to attend one of Dave Siever's training seminars and I think he mentioned something similar, about technology moving on. I find his Mind Alive blog worth a read, and there are lots of articles on AVS/CES/tDCS on his site.

I know not everyone would find this an attractive route to go down, but I find myself drawn more and more to serious neuroscience, and further away from the puff-piece self-help market. That's why I think people like Dave are valuable contacts to make, because they are serious professionals in the brain science field.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: